• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

End of the Year Expectations for Lil Monsters

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Hello everyone!

Hard to believe October is already more than half way gone and the year is racing to the finish line!

I'm currently 32 weeks giant but still trucking along with orders! Most orders are going out around 5 business days after you order, but larger orders may take longer depending on how I am feeling!

IMG_20191018_103635.jpg

My current plan is to close the shop down from November 24th to January 19th. This is my goal but of course I can't promise that it won't shift - baby is estimated to arrive around December 13th but they never listen even right from the start :p

Many of the Halloween and Fall toys are already out of stock, but Christmas toys are still available!

I'll keep you all updated as much as I can!

Update: In regards to the Fall Sidewalk Sale - Lil Monsters will be sitting this one out. This is a hard decision for me as I love Sidewalk Sale time. I love the chaos, energy, and fun around it. I just don't have the energy to keep up this time! I hope you can forgive me!

baby banner1b.jpg

Last edited:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
How exciting. I´m sure this will be the best xmas gift you ever received ❤

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Thank you for the update! :hug8:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
There are times when I thank the almighty that I was not born a woman. This is one of those times. :faint:

I hope everything goes well and that soon you'll have one more critter to chase around. :hug8:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Smooth sailing wishes, maybe you will get an early Xmas present. :cutedeer:

Thank you for keeping us updated!!! Have you gotten to the...

"I just want this thing outta me!" Point yet?

Not quite but I'm very close LOL.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Wishing you well. Last two weeks of carrying twins i could barely walk.

I bet!! I am waddling hardcore right now and taking frequent breaks already!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I hope you get an early present! :goodluck: I have no idea what that feels like other then being stuffed from eating too much lol! :shrug3:

It's like being stuffed for sure, but it sort of feels like you swallowed a live cat that likes to pounce on your stomach, bladder, and cervix at random :lol: This kid kicks me in the stomach so hard I get immediate heartburn from my stomach acid shifting!

Last edited:

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
It's like being stuffed for sure, but it sort of feels like swallowed a live cat that likes to pounce on your stomach, bladder, and cervix at random :lol: This kid kicks me in the stomach so hard I get immediate heartburn from my stomach acid shifting!
So excited for you!!! Get as much rest as you can, you’ll need it! My two are 18 months apart and I was a big baby during both pregnancies! I ended up having early c-sections with both.

Decided on a name??

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
So excited for you!!! Get as much rest as you can, you’ll need it! My two are 18 months apart and I was a big baby during both pregnancies! I ended up having early c-sections with both.

Decided on a name??

Mine will be a little more than 5 years apart - both a blessing and a curse probably :lol:

We do have a name picked out - but that will not be shared outside of my husband and I until after he is here :)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Oh my, I bet you are a little uncomfortable but you look great! .....I absolutely loved the whole experience of being pregnant :fairy3: There are definitely things that I did not like so much but the overall experience was mind blowing!

I can not wait to see your new addition :heart:

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson

Mine will be a little more than 5 years apart - both a blessing and a curse probably :lol:

We do have a name picked out - but that will not be shared outside of my husband and I until after he is here :)
People can be so eager to give their opinions on something like a baby name! Its like buying a car, everyone's an expert. o_O

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
PS congrats again, aren't you glad its not summer for your last few weeks??

Oh my gosh yes except for one thing - I have been living in sun dresses and capris and have one pair of pants that fit :lol:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Oh my, I bet you are a little uncomfortable but you look great! .....I absolutely loved the whole experience of being pregnant :fairy3: There are definitely things that I did not like so much but the overall experience was mind blowing!

I can not wait to see your new addition :heart:

I loved the experience with Nikolai. This one has been very taxing because I hate 2 of the doctors at my practice and I don't have any other options without driving an hour. They've been bullies, especially about my weight, which has made me very stressed.

My family (both mine and hubby's) has also been really upsetting, particularly in relation to the baby shower. I originally didn't want one at all and then they convinced me to, but not without a bunch of drama about who was invited and who was asked to help and every one made it about them instead of about baby. They also don't believe me that my doctors are jerks and that I'm overreacting.

It's been really emotional for me and hard to stay excited and positive! :(

Sorry to rant! :p

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

I loved the experience with Nikolai. This one has been very taxing because I hate 2 of the doctors at my practice and I don't have any other options without driving an hour. They've been bullies, especially about my weight, which has made me very stressed.

My family (both mine and hubby's) has also been really upsetting, particularly in relation to the baby shower. I originally didn't want one at all and then they convinced me to, but not without a bunch of drama about who was invited and who was asked to help and every one made it about them instead of about baby. They also don't believe me that my doctors are jerks and that I'm overreacting.

It's been really emotional for me and hard to stay excited and positive! :(

Sorry to rant! :p

You need to vent about this, the drama gets really bad like a TV sitcom about a wedding! :grouphug3: We're your people!

It's like being stuffed for sure, but it sort of feels like you swallowed a live cat that likes to pounce on your stomach, bladder, and cervix at random :lol: This kid kicks me in the stomach so hard I get immediate heartburn from my stomach acid shifting!
Great explanations of pregnancy! I always think of the alien scene in Spaceballs when I think of pregnancy end movements. Your fine one minute & running to pee the next 30 because of the baby sleeping on bladder!