• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Emojis!

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
I love this one too! :popcorn2:
Makes me wish I could share the little yellow guy's popcorn, looks delicious!
This is probably my favourite though!! :coffeescreen: Best way to describe me reading AA

:lol:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
@faislaq where can I find YOUR emojis?
I've just downloaded the ones I've liked to my phone and computer over the years. If I come across one I grab it! Recently I've started searching on Bing because it seems like I get better results; Google's results are usually too big. Just do an image search for your keywords plus "emoticons" or "smileys" & maybe throw in "animated" if you need to.

Or if you're not looking for anything specific you could do a regular, website search for smileys & find an entire site full of emoticons to choose from. :) One of my favorite sites is allsmileys.com but searching in it can be a bit onerous, so download the ones you think you may use so you don't have to look for them again.

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
I've just downloaded the ones I've liked to my phone and computer over the years. If I come across one I grab it! Recently I've started searching on Bing because it seems like I get better results; Google's results are usually too big. Just do an image search for your keywords plus "emoticons" or "smileys" & maybe throw in "animated" if you need to.

Or if you're not looking for anything specific you could do a regular, website search for smileys & find an entire site full of emoticons to choose from. :) One of my favorite sites is allsmileys.com but searching in it can be a bit onerous, so download the ones you think you may use so you don't have to look for them again.
Thanks! Look at what I found
The Bouncing Dog Smiley
I'm A Rocker Smiley

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
One is supposed to be swinging back as the other swings front! So they are passing each other :lol:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
One is supposed to be swinging back as the other swings front! So they are passing each other :lol:
I like it. It adds depth and I think it makes it more interesting. :) The same way they made the dueling banjos smileys right and left handed.

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
View attachment 418075
View attachment 418067 What are you doing?? Don't call her! View attachment 418068

I'm not paranoid View attachment 418080 or trying to start something View attachment 418069 but y'all need to bury this View attachment 418073 before she gets mad at me for my emojis again. Let's just pretend this never happened View attachment 418081 and carry on like business as usual View attachment 418074 .

View attachment 418078
Beware! BEWARE!
View attachment 418091

This has been an Avenue service announcement.
View attachment 418071
Oh, that's not going to bring attention to yourself...not at all! :laughin:

FinchORI

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ori
We need rat and hamster emojis!