• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Emmett and Olivia updates. (CAG and Cape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Hi Stephanie - great to hear from you! The "kids" are beautiful. Bet you are having fun out on the deck this summer! Great pics.

quakingcanopy

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
They are both soo darling. They are lucky to have you. Hope you're feeling good as well! :elefant::elefant::elefant:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I'm glad you're feeling better Stephanie!!
Wonderful to see the birds!!!

"hey sexy, what's in your wallet" OMG that is too funny!!!! :D

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Thank you Kathie, Amanda and Martine! :hug8: Yes, the deck is great, the trees give it the perfect shade. :) And we love to go take a snooze or make bird toys out there. Nice & relaxing. :)You are very sweet Amanda! :) more pics soon I promise, in a few months Olivia will look all grown up!:lol: Martine, he's a hoot and will change it up just saying hey sexy or whats in your wallet. He says it often enough I've made it a game, so when he asks me whats in my wallet I'll tell him whatever pops into my head. So one day I said "I have an apple in my wallet, whats in your wallet?" :p I think I confused him. lol. Or he was expecting me to really tell him whats in there so he can go on-line shopping late at night. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.