• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Emery's Turning One!!! <3

AutumnRain

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kelsey
Emery's previous owner knew she was about 10 months old when I adopted her in December. Since they weren't sure of the exact date, I decided to make today her official birthday celebration date. She's such a sweet girl, so Valentine's Day is the perfect birthday celebration day for her: :heart:

Happy 1st birthday to my beautiful girl, Emery, who has brought me joy beyond what I could have ever imagined. She filled a hole in my heart that was waiting just for her. I am so grateful every single day that she found her way not only into my home, but also my heart. She is a sweetheart, with so much personality and intelligence. I am constantly amazed by how wonderful she is. She truly is a little ray of sunshine, making each day better and brighter just by being a part of it. One of the best decisions I ever made was choosing to adopt her, and I still frequently find myself thinking, "I can't believe she's mine, " or maybe rather, I am hers. I could not have wished for a better Fid, and I wish I could tell her thank you for everything she has done for me. Happy Birthday Little One! :fairy: photostudio_1548824380385-picsay.png

AutumnRain

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kelsey
Thank you all! She's getting scrambled eggs (her favorite) when she wakes up for her Birthday breakfast. :)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Happy Bird-day, Emery!

What a more appropriate day that Valentine's Day to celebrate such a happy occasion...:heart:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Happy Birthday Emery! :bdaycandle:

Love all the things you wrote about her. ♡

I could not have wished for a better fid, and I wish I could tell her thank you for everything she has done for me.
She knows. :)

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
:bdaycandle: Happy Birthday!