• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Educational YouTube channel

Vespi1

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Melanie Dack
Hello everyone!

My name is Melanie and saw the need to create a YouTube channel in order to help inform potential or new parrot especially Cockatoo owners. It is the saddest thing to know that the most relinquished parrots are Cockatoos. So I feel it is my calling to help educate everyone about everything parrot! I have a rescue Moluccan Cockatoo and a baby Timneh African Grey (6 month)!

I am here to help ask the questions you might have! I have researched almost everything parrot and created videos about all kinds of topics.

please help me inform as many people as possible so no more Cockatoos get adopted only to be returned 2 month later when people find out they are in over their heads.

here is the link to my introductory video! My YouTube channel is called „ That‘s my M.O.“

(as in that’s my Milo and Olivia)

please subscribe and share. thank you very much!!!

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
:hello: :welave:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Welcome. You have a very admirable goal and educating 'Joe Public' is the solution to most of our bird's problems. That is exactly what we've been trying to do here for more than a decade. It's a lifelong uphill battle. I wish you lot's of luck and support.

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
I knew I recognized your channel! Welcome to the Avenue!:D It's great that you're raising awareness. It's frustrating how many misunderstood birds need homes, I wish I could help.

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
You have a wonderful channel! You're really good at vlogging too. And I love your reason for starting a channel. I'll definitely be sharing it on! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Welcome to the avenue. I'll subscribe to your channel if you will return the same. My channel is Feathered Life on YouTube.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
Welcome