• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Eclectus Roll Call!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
What a cutie! :heart:

Sunshine1313

Sprinting down the street
He's just a baby! :heart: :heart: :heart: Most adorable little boy ever! :xflove: :xflove: :heart:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Shake it, Ollie! :heart:

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
This is Rosie Rho, she's a twenty-year old (she was four when her last person got her, sixteen years ago) from what I'm guessing, she's either Solomon Island or Red-Sided (she has a blue ring around her eye - my camera isn't very good) or a mix (she has a band but hasn't let me get a good look at it yet - don't blame her! We're only really getting to know each other for real now that she's home), not really sure. She barbers which I'm trying to help with a lot of shredder toys, her diet was mostly seeds before I got her but she's switching over to fresh nicely. She says a lot, "Hello?" "Wheeee... pow!" "Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle." and has a hysterical evil laugh.

Rosie Rho Looking.jpg

CaliEckies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I love eckies I would have a house full if I could <3 congrats on your new addition

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
She sounds like a real sweetie. :heart: Ruby has an evil mad scientist laugh that cracks me up. :lol:

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
Thank you! She is a sweetie - and a firecracker! :) I love her evil laugh, heard it for the first time when I was sitting downstairs - oh man I was rolling! She must have heard me because I went up there and she started it again. She's quite the personality :heart:

Ollie Polly

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maria
:) I love all Ekys they're adorable each and every one congrats on your girl

Ollie Polly

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maria
Sorry I just re read the previous posts he's only a baby what a munchkin

Ollie Polly

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maria
How cute I remember when Ollie was his age the time just goes so fast when they're little enjoy while he is still a baby :heart:

AvianLover80

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Dustin
Well, I am new to the forum and wanted to introdue myself here in the Eclectus forum! My mom just got a female ekkie about 5 weeks ago and we love her so much. Such a sweet, intellegent little girl. We named her Rajah... I am now planning on getting a male for myself. We found an excellent avian vet today who was actually a breeder back in the 80s and 90s, so that made our day!
Anyways, I'm rambling, but I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that there is a new ekkie enthusiast in your mist! :dance5:
I can't wait to scroll through and read all the wonderful stories and check out all the exciting pictures of all your precious kiddos!