• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Early Bird Gets the Worm!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
What's a sisal top?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I guess I should tell you I want to order another one in addition to the one from last night.

I need a back up, you know?

What's a sisal top?

Of course you need another... I expect nothing less. o_O:laugh:

All her toys are requested chain free. :)
Everyone likes different things, every bird is different too. I have 100's of notes in accounts about changes. No sisal, no chain, only poly rope, no poly rope, no paper, undyed.... whatever :D I have 100 birds, I know what a pain they can be with toys. :laugh:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm making them right now!!

@iamwhoiam tell me if I need a sisal top one. Hahahaha.... I'm going to run out of these no matter what I do....
Yes I am ordering What the Shell and I want the sisal in place of the chain so thanks. I'm putting together my orders now via spreadsheets and shopping carts. I might actually order 2 of them but depends on the $$$$. I already have 2 Pushing Up Daisies for Sophie and Claudé in the cart and also a No Shenanigans. I probably want something other than paper chain for the Pushing up Daisies, maybe Poly rope or ???? Trying to find something more challenging for Keno. She loves Beach Party but she destroys it very quickly. She's a bit of a wuss when it comes to toys, though. I am going to Huntington Plant Sale tomorrow and know that I will be spending some $$ there, too.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Yes I am ordering What the Shell and I want the sisal in place of the chain so thanks. I'm putting together my orders now via spreadsheets and shopping carts. I might actually order 2 of them but depends on the $$$$. I already have 2 Pushing Up Daisies for Sophie and Claudé in the cart and also a No Shenanigans. I probably want something other than paper chain for the Pushing up Daisies, maybe Poly rope or ???? Trying to find something more challenging for Keno. She loves Beach Party but she destroys it very quickly. She's a bit of a wuss when it comes to toys, though. I am going to Huntington Plant Sale tomorrow and know that I will be spending some $$ there, too.

Every toy you have listed is against the grain. More difficult would be with the grain. Knock on wood is 1/2" with the grain, hot mess is 1/4" with the grain. Crazy as it sounds have you tried the tremendous intentions? Check out the size guide. Toy Size Guide :)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I will look...

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Every toy you have listed is against the grain. More difficult would be with the grain. Knock on wood is 1/2" with the grain, hot mess is 1/4" with the grain. Crazy as it sounds have you tried the tremendous intentions? Check out the size guide. Toy Size Guide :)

I did look through that and will go back and check again.