• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Dumb Boid

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John

Beasley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maggie Beasley
:laughing4: That cardboard laptop! I’m dying!!

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
I guess the laptop desk passes inspection. All that work and you want to play on the bottom. :slapfight: :faint:
View attachment 320221
Hey John , that's pretty cool! Ever consider popping into goodwill or a thrift store and picking up a child's toy computer? Might be fun. Then you might have to inspect it to see if it is safe enough to use. I got Grayson a toy piano. Just a few keys on it that play tunes, I monitor closely, and he has a blast with it! Lol...before long he'll have his own music.!

Tanya

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
Hahahah!

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Lol!!! I love it!!!!

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
All you need now is keys on the computer for your sweet bird to pop off. Jesse popped off several on my old computer. That is why I have a new computer. He got it too! Something about the Z key he loves. 15742646307607873505750272430298.jpg

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
All you need now is keys on the computer for your sweet bird to pop off. Jesse popped off several on my old computer. That is why I have a new computer. He got it too! Something about the Z key he loves. View attachment 320234
Think we all had our birds pop off a few keys. You ought to see my lap top. The funny thing about it, you can take your bird away, hide the key board, and still the bird will hunt it down. Like thinking " I wasn't done yet" ...obsession.
And the keys pop right off, getting them back on and to stay out is another story. Those key buttons just don't always want to go back in...:ouch:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
..."HOW COME I CAN'T CHEW THIS DESK?"

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
All you need now is keys on the computer for your sweet bird to pop off. Jesse popped off several on my old computer. That is why I have a new computer. He got it too! Something about the Z key he loves. View attachment 320234
No one is allowed near the laptop. Everyone knows this rule. They don't follow it off course. But they know. :lol:
..."HOW COME I CAN'T CHEW THIS DESK?"
That's for tomorrow. :D