• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Drawing your birds!

Sunnymom

Moving in
Real Name
Jacqueline
@Sunnymom He's beautiful!
I knew they were a miniature species, but I must say, I thought they were bigger than that! How old is he?
@Sunnymom He's beautiful!
I knew they were a miniature species, but I must say, I thought they were bigger than that! How old is he?
I believe the Hahn’s is the smallest of the Macaw species, but he is only 7 months old! He’s really smart, and already starting to speak!

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Does that mean he will still grow? I am not a macaw person, so don't know what's the same and what's not!

ScreamBuddies

Walking the driveway

Sunnymom

Moving in
Real Name
Jacqueline
Oohhh yay!! I still LOVE my drawing you did of my budgies last time! We got a third bird now, so if you could please do another.
Thank you SO MUCH for doing this!!!

I’m not sure if it would be easier for you to do one pic of my 3 birbs or 3 separate pics? So you can choose, either way is fine with me! Take your pick from any of these ;) View attachment 340238 View attachment 340239 View attachment 340240 View attachment 340241 View attachment 340242
Nanday’s are so beautiful!

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie

Alien J

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
I would love to have a picture of Miyetti, the band tailed pigeon I raised and one of my TD. The picture of Miyetti has me in it...leave me out! Thank you so much. To give your time and talent for others is the greatest gift one can give. 0830161329.jpg 20200331_115844.jpg

mochiballs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessica
Thank you so much! It's so awesome! I love it!
Thank you so so so much! Your really talented!

pip&obi

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
pippa
I'm happy to announce I'll be drawing birds again! I'll be doing fully colored and shaded copies of photos you share in oil pastels!

Some rules:
1. I do not charge for the drawings
2. There's no drawings per person limit, but I just request of you not to go too wild and give someone a chance to get their own drawing :)
3. Provide light pictures. I'll be copying the lighting onto the drawing as well, so you'll get a dark picture. I also ask for no blurry pictures or no cage bars
4. The bird doesn't have to be yours. It can be a friend's, family member's, or simply one from the internet
5. I can add text, such as a name, happy birthday wishes, a quote, etc
6. Don't set your expectations high. I'm in no way professional, but I still try my best. They may vary in quality
7. pictures can include multiple birds, even a whole flock
8. toys and backgrounds are possible, just with a picture

With that said, ask away! I don't have any examples right now, but since they're free, I don't think anyone needs them ;)
could you draw my bird obi? you don't need the background, just him and the perch is fin. thankyou so much!!!

Attachments

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I'm a bit slow, but I just realised!!!!!

Are you a Star Wars fan by any chance?
I'm guessing you're a Star Wars fan too? I am always looking for fellow fandom members :lol:

(If you're also a Hamilton fan then double points for you :roflmao: )

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Not really to be honest! (That applies for both!) :rofl:
:lol: I recently discovered Hamilton, and I'm trying to convince my brothers that it's just as good as Star Wars, but they still aren't really into it. They just like to listen to the music, but I'm trying to memorize the lyrics (I already have mosyt of the song order memorized lol)