• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Drawing birds!

Sunni Tiel

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
OK I know @ AussieBird, @ MR. Mango, and probably someone else are doing this, but they happened to post when I was about to. :roflmao: I'm kind of busy so I will only have time to do 1-3 a day, depending on what's going on that day and how you want your's made. I do sketches, acrylic, and I've never tried birds with color pencil and I don't know how it will turn out but I will try it. If you choose colored pencil you can add another option in case it doesn't work out. :roflmao: I've never done this before, but want to give it to try!

Sunni Tiel

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
I can also do brush pen, I forgot I had them.

Sunni Tiel

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel

Sunni Tiel

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
Could you draw my birds, Sprite and Marshmallow?
I will start your beautiful budgies with brush pen if I can find good colors, If not that then I'll do colored pencils. If I can't find those I'll just sketch. Unless you want something specific, I just don't have anything to do right now and want to start something. I will do what ever you want me to, but if you don't have a preference I'll just do this. Thanks!

DesertBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I will start your beautiful budgies with brush pen if I can find good colors, If not that then I'll do colored pencils. If I can't find those I'll just sketch. Unless you want something specific, I just don't have anything to do right now and want to start something. I will do what ever you want me to, but if you don't have a preference I'll just do this. Thanks!
You can use whatever you want. :)

Sunni Tiel

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
Thank you! It's completely up to you, although acrylic would be interesting. :D
OK, acrylic it is! I did my pied cockatiel Sunni in acrylic, so I know I have good colors. It may not be until Monday that I have it finished, I've been busy.