• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Drawing birds! Want me to draw yours?

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Perfect!! Thank you!!

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I'm very sorry everyone for being so tardy, I got out of habit of drawing birds every day and I I'll try to start the sketches tomorrow, again I'm very very sorry you all are waiting for so long even though I can get you those drawings in a day or two, I'm going to stop the procrastinating!

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
@scotbird I made a cut out for you, tell me when you want me to finish your drawing, I'd love your opinion on it before finishing it and giving it to you
photostudio_1627947551902.jpg

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Few pics of Mojo and KiKi for you for the new pic. 20210802_135528.jpg 20210801_133022.jpg 20210729_175328.jpg 20210723_161045.jpg

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I'm so sorry @b6lego I forgot your tiel!! I don't think I can change it, but when I have no requests I'll make a separate portrait of your tiel,I hope you like what I made you though
photostudio_1628983933701.jpg

b6lego

Meeting neighbors
Thank you so much!!!! It's beautiful! Take your time with the tiel I'm in no rush. Thank you again!!

b6lego

Meeting neighbors
If you don't mind I have a request. Can you flip the direction they are facing? I can't really see their heads...Thank you!!! Screenshot_20210815-184354_One UI Home.jpg

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Hello everyone! I will not be drawing more birds for awhile, I need a break and school is coming soon. But I WILL create a new thread when the time comes with a special theme! So I will finish up my last requests, but please know any more requests made on here will likely not be made, thank you all for understanding!

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
Hello everyone! I will not be drawing more birds for awhile, I need a break and school is coming soon. But I WILL create a new thread when the time comes with a special theme! So I will finish up my last requests, but please know any more requests made on here will likely not be made, thank you all for understanding!
You've done plenty, @Feathered. You concentrate on school and doing well there. Enjoy your last requests and taking a break!

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
@Fierce , would you mind sending a side view picture of JoJo so I can get all the colors accurate?

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
@Wardy , your hand color is the same as the one in your fourth picture right? Just want to make sure, I'm working on your drawing. The drawing It's very detailed so this is kind of a big project! I can't wait to finish and show you! I'm also working on @Fierce , Which is pretty detailed too, I just need to color the bird in

Koyajo

Moving in
Real Name
Sekoya Jones
Hello:laugh:,
Your drawings are amazing!! If you are not to crowded with bird drawings do you mind doing my little guy? His name is Speckles lol. Here are a few photos of him if you have time. D72034A5-A67E-4540-B40E-FA2A1C12EF1D.jpeg 9836F169-34EC-4C69-BAE8-729E38EE3702.jpeg 6ED6A0F6-8352-4961-8E2D-59682C355340.jpeg

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
@Koyajo , I can draw your bird! but you'll have to wait a while. I have two drawings I need to do and I'm kinda chilling out on the drawings. But the first thing I'll draw when I feel like drawing will be your bird! So don't forget to check for your drawing in the future

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
@Ciel , just make sure to read post 157, so you know that it applies to you too ;)