• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dragon Sightings…

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Congratulations he’s super cute :heart:

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Awwww that’s so great! :loveshower::loveshower:

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
I love your siggie :heart:

Who made your siggie @EonWolf?

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Congratulations on your little beauty! Is this your only bird? They are quite demanding of space…. Meaning they will invade everybody’s space if they have something they want. Bold little creatures and with a name like Dragon he may well live up to that name. Love that we have another Crimson on the forum!

I rode a horse a couple times that belonged to a fellow rider named Terremoto. He indeed lived up to his name ( meaning Earthquake) and out of no where would erupt into crow hopping or bucking during a calm walk. Twice was enough for me!

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
Thanks!
I made my siggie, if you want I can probably make you one too when I get the time. (Though you’ll have to wait till I get around to doing my Mom’s siggie first) :smileflower:
Thank you for the offer!

Please post pictures of your moms when your done :D

EonWolf

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Hannah
Congratulations on your little beauty! Is this your only bird? They are quite demanding of space…. Meaning they will invade everybody’s space if they have something they want. Bold little creatures and with a name like Dragon he may well live up to that name. Love that we have another Crimson on the forum!

I rode a horse a couple times that belonged to a fellow rider named Terremoto. He indeed lived up to his name ( meaning Earthquake) and out of no where would erupt into crow hopping or bucking during a calm walk. Twice was enough for me!
Yep, Dragon is my only bird, though I have had considerable experience with my Mom’s TAG Walter. It’s definitely a significant change to have such a young energetic bird around, and he is definitely bold, but my little Dragon is so fun and personable. He already really loves being near me which seems truly incredible given just how new I must be to him. I’ll be sure to share his stories with you!:heart2:

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Oh my gosh your siggie rocks :D Very creative!!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh my goodness! He is absolutely beyond adorable with the cutest name! Also your Siggy absolutely rocks!