• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dr Ross Perry's comments on PBFD Circovirus Discoveries today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
One of the best Avian Vets in Australia, Dr Ross Perry, who studied, and named, this disease has an article on PBFD, he has added more comments to his article which I find to be quite interesting.

PBFD Circovirus discoveries

May 31st, 2012 by RartaPBFD

Comment by Dr Ross Perry on recent PBFD Circovirus Discoveries.

Regarding the current official Australian Government Beak and Feather Disease Hygiene protocols.

These protocols have been formulated after input from many wonderful people with the highest intent including myself. However, that doesn't mean we are all in agreement.
In my opinion, unless these protocols have been changed in the past year, it is based on a narrow window of science accepted at present as "truth" by most "scientists" and accepted by most in our community as "Science" and therefore akin to "the gospel", not to be questioned. I suggest that many of us, probably the great majority of us, at present, are largely ignorant and/or disinterested in exploring or totally opposed to exploring what is already known including published works about radionics and quantum physics, and related suppressed technologies. When these discoveries become widely known and accepted in the community, my suggestions and comments might be better understood.

One of a series of potential PBFD Circovirus discoveries might be found in evaluating Colloidal Silver as a disinfectant for PBFD Circovirus. I doubt that various forms of colloidal silver have yet been evaluated as a disinfectant for PBFD Circovirus. A few days ago I was prompted to make my own inner inquiries and the answer I got is that it will kill/inactivate pbfd circovirus, the dna and the proteins completely in direct contact within 7 hours and does not need to be washed off. These insights have yet to be evaluated independently by regular university level scientific research using the laboratory technologies they have developed. If my insights can be shown to be true how much better would this be than having to use a highly carcinogenic environmentally unsustainable product marketed as Virkon S as the only approved disinfectant for Psittacine Beak Feather Disease?

The following summarises some important PBFD Circovirus discoveries as they apply to free flying psittacine birds in New Zealand. Arch Virol. 2012 May 26. [Epub ahead of print] Molecular characterisation of beak and feather disease virus (BFDV) in New Zealand and its implications for managing an infectious disease. Massaro M, Ortiz-Catedral L, Julian L, Galbraith JA, Kurenbach B, Kearvell J, Kemp J, van Hal J, Elkington S, Taylor G, Greene T, van de Wetering J, van de Wetering M, Pryde M, Dilks P, Heber S, Steeves TE, Walters M, Shaw S, Potter J, Farrant M, Brunton DH, Hauber M, Jackson B, Bell P, Moorhouse R, McInnes K, Varsani A. Source School of Biological Sciences, University of Canterbury, Private Bag 4800, Christchurch, 8140, New Zealand. This group of people have recently done a lot of work investigating PBFD in New Zealand.

Abstract Beak and feather disease virus (BFDV) infections are often fatal to both captive and wild parrot populations. Its recent discovery in a wild population of native red-fronted parakeets has raised concerns for the conservation of native parrots, all of which are threatened or endangered. The question of a recent introduction versus a native genotype of the virus poses different conservation-management challenges, and thus, a clear understanding of the molecular phylogeny of BDFV is a crucial step towards integrated management planning. This study represents the first comprehensive attempt to screen New Zealand's endangered and threatened psittacines systematically for BFDV. We sampled and screened kakapos (Strigops habroptilus), kakas (Nestor meridionalis), keas (N. notabilis), Chatham parakeets (Cyanoramphus forbesi), Malherbe's parakeets (Cyanoramphus malherbi), yellow-crowned parakeets (C. auriceps) and red-fronted parakeets (Cyanoramphus novaezelandiae), as well as eastern rosellas (Platycercus eximius), an introduced species that is now common throughout the North Island, for BFDV. Out of all species and populations sampled (786 individuals), we found 16 BFDV-positive red-fronted parakeets from Little Barrier Island/Hauturu, seven eastern rosellas from the Auckland region, and eight yellow-crowned parakeets from the Eglinton Valley in the South Island. The full genomes of the viral isolates from the red-fronted parakeets share 95-97 % sequence identity to those from the invasive eastern rosellas and 92.7-93.4 % to those isolates from the South Island yellow-crowned parakeets. The yellow-crowned parakeet BFDV isolates share 92-94 % sequence identity with those from eastern rosellas. The low level of diversity among all BFDV isolates from red-fronted parakeets could suggest a more recent infection among these birds compared to the yellow-crowned parakeets, whereas the diversity in the eastern rosellas indicates a much more established infection. Pro-active screening and monitoring of BFDV infection rates in aviaries as well as in wild populations are necessary to limit the risk of transmission among threatened and endangered parrot populations in New Zealand.

Comment on above research by Dr Ross Perry and the implications of recent unpublishedPBFD Circovirus discoveries by Dr Ross Perry and associates using quantum technologies. This is very helpful research and information that can be used for future studies.

What is not yet known by many of our regular scientists because they have not evaluated or looked is that it seems to me probable that all the quantum frequencies of the circoviruses associated with PBFD in specified individual birds can be downloaded into a vial of water remotely and then this vial can be adjusted with quantum technology and "coincidentally" (of course for all those who believe in chance) to the corresponding vibrations in specified (by intent) parrots remote from the vial of water also disappear. Some essential gaps of science need completion. For example, a critical one, is can pbfd virus be detected by any dna tests or HA tests after the vibrations can no longer be detected in a specified individual remotely. However the work is progressing at my end.

In due course for the truth to prevail there must be a blending of science and spirituality and quantum if they be seen as different. If we care to assume I am correct, then it is possible to scan various bird populations remotely for the presence and level of various viruses and other pathogens and their subtypes and it is possible to influence the severity of disease, presence of disease, duration of disease.

My current investigations will also focus on whether or not the quantum vibrations of components of the immune response (specific cells, cytokines etc) that convey strong immunity to an individual "coincidentally" change when quantum frequency adjustments are made using a vial of water that by intent contains those frequencies, many kilometres away. Ross Perry

pbfdcircovirus.com is about Psittacine Beak Feather Disease PBFD

sodakat

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
I read this twice and cannot quite grasp what he is saying.

REMOTE treatment using quantum technology? Call me skeptical, but PLEASE. I know he is well respected and I love much of his work, but could he have a screw loose now?

I did some further looking and found this quote from Dr Perry:

My dream is to be soon able to help restore full health and vitality and normal plumage to pet and wild birds affected with PBFD remotely from a photo!
(from this page: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.