• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Double macaw cage with 1/2" bar spacing in IL

WikiWaz

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe
Wow, I love it. But would have to think of how to properly clean it.

Milo

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny

27jadkins

Moving in
Real Name
Jessica LeBegue
Ok, I am interested my next payday would be March 11. Could we possibly set something up for that Saturday? I have to get a truck. I think that I would like to get this cage. Do you have the measurements? Deep, Wide, and Hight. I want to make sure it is large enough for my Macaw.

Milo

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
Ok, I am interested my next payday would be March 11. Could we possibly set something up for that Saturday? I have to get a truck. I think that I would like to get this cage. Do you have the measurements? Deep, Wide, and Hight. I want to make sure it is large enough for my Macaw.

What species of macaw do you have? This cage isn’t appropriate for large macaws, they would be able to pop the wields without a problem. This cage is made for littles (I’d say pionus parrots and smaller, maybe an eclectus sized bird but it would be individual dependent) to give them more space then traditional flight cages which is why the bar spacing is 1/2” instead of the standard 1” used for the bigger guys

WikiWaz

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe
@Milo - is there a door as a part of the interior divider so birds can go from one side to the other?

Milo

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
@Milo - is there a door as a part of the interior divider so birds can go from one side to the other?
theres an interior divider panel, it can be opened up so they have access to the whole thing :)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Not big enough for Trixie. ;)

WikiWaz

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe
theres an interior divider panel, it can be opened up so they have access to the whole thing :)
SO says we can't fit it through the door. And if we have to take it apart every time to wash it outside, it becomes laborious. One option is to clean the cage in the room, but I worry about getting water on the hardwood floors.

27jadkins

Moving in
Real Name
Jessica LeBegue
Ok. Thank you for letting me know. It's been difficult finding a cage large enough. I will find one eventually.