• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Double macaw cage with 1/2" bar spacing in IL

Milo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
Hello! I have a double macaw sized cage with 1/2" bar spacing for sale in central IL. I paid $800 for it originally and it's still in very good condition so I'm asking for $700. It was used for about a year with littles. This is really a great cage and I need to get it out of my house so I stop being tempted to fill it again..... I'm having trouble finding a link for it online but it's the same cage as this thread:

Giant cage for littles...1/2 bar spacing, 45 x 30 x 74

Please pm me with questions or if you're interested!

This will be for pickup only in central IL, I could potentially meet people within a couple hours for additional cost for time/gas money.

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Looks like a nice cage I hope some lucky bird buys it from you!

Wildcard

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Ugh- wish I had some extra cash- I’m in Evansville IN so not too far away and I’d love it buy it. Good luck finding it a new home!

27jadkins

Moving in
Real Name
Jessica LeBegue
Hello! I have a double macaw sized cage with 1/2" bar spacing for sale in central IL. I paid $800 for it originally and it's still in very good condition so I'm asking for $700. It was used for about a year with littles. This is really a great cage and I need to get it out of my house so I stop being tempted to fill it again..... I'm having trouble finding a link for it online but it's the same cage as this thread:

Giant cage for littles...1/2 bar spacing, 45 x 30 x 74

Please pm me with questions or if you're interested!

This will be for pickup only in central IL, I could potentially meet people within a couple hours for additional cost for time/gas money.
Is this still available? I'm about 35 min to the IL border, live in Indiana.

BirdLady13

Sprinting down the street
Unfortunately I'm too far away to take it off your hands. :grumpy: However I'm interested to know where you originally bought it because it looks like a great value!

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I may be interested, too, if @27jadkins does not buy it. I would eventually like to have a cage for my boys to stay in when I visit my father in IL. He lives near Bloomington-Normal.

27jadkins

Moving in
Real Name
Jessica LeBegue
Do you have any pic? I think I saw this cage this morning on Amazon going for 800. I t hink it would be a wash for me either way. About how far are you into central IL?

Milo

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
I do! I need to try and post them on my phone which may take me until tomorrow to fight with the technology.

I'm around Champaign/Urbana so not too terribly far from the Indiana border depending on where you are in IN

Do you have any pic? I think I saw this cage this morning on Amazon going for 800. I t hink it would be a wash for me either way. About how far are you into central IL?

Milo

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
I may be interested, too, if @27jadkins does not buy it. I would eventually like to have a cage for my boys to stay in when I visit my father in IL. He lives near Bloomington-Normal.
Bloomington is about an hour from me so not too far!

Milo

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
Here are pics from when we first set it up! Greenie and "regular" HQ flight cage for scale :) it's gotten a little dusty without birds in it but no damage to the powder coating whatsoever.

Attachments

josejose

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
jose
Here are pics from when we first set it up! Greenie and "regular" HQ flight cage for scale :) it's gotten a little dusty without birds in it but no damage to the powder coating whatsoever.
Dont you need to own a room for this to feet one of this as I rent a one second floor room that barely feet two beds.

Milo

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
Dont you need to own a room for this to feet one of this as I rent a one second floor room that barely feet two beds.
It’s a big cage. If space is a concern then I wouldn’t recommend it unfortunately

Bird_lover6

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JoJo
Hope this is ok, but I have been looking for a large cage with small bar spacing. Would you mind linking to the Amazon site? Last time I saw a large cage with such narrow bar spacing was on King's Cages, and I haven't seen it in quite some time.

Thanks.

27jadkins

Moving in
Real Name
Jessica LeBegue
I'm not sure if I can find the link. Tbh. The cages that Iv been looking at have all been sold out. I'm not sure if he still has this cage available.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I'm not sure if I can find the link. Tbh. The cages that Iv been looking at have all been sold out. I'm not sure if he still has this cage available.
I believe this cage is still available as there are no updates saying it is sold. @Milo is this cage still for sale?