• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dolly laid an egg

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Thank you for the time frame :)
I will definitely cut back on snuggles although I don't want her feeling neglected right now. I will put her on her play stand and get her more involved with her toys. Luckily she has a load of new toys due to arrive within days. :)
I hope she doesn’t lay many for you and it’s a one off and you still get a few cuddles

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
me too I thought we were going to get baby pictures
Not from my two lol
Dolly is not happy with me right now because she keeps coming to me for snuggles and I keep moving her to her cage. I am a bad mummy today and she's letting me know it.
She's turned her back on me a few times and won't dance with me, but when I peeked through from the kitchen she was dancing by herself!
:sad9:

Greylady1966

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
Your not a bad mom, your doing what's best for Dolly right now. Does she still have the egg?

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Not from my two lol
Dolly is not happy with me right now because she keeps coming to me for snuggles and I keep moving her to her cage. I am a bad mummy today and she's letting me know it.
She's turned her back on me a few times and won't dance with me, but when I peeked through from the kitchen she was dancing by herself!
:sad9:
your not a bad mummy just trying to get her through egg laying without anymore eggs but you know her best if you don’t feel how you interact with her is causing any harm then maybe just do what you thinks right
how long have you had her ? I am assuming it’s first eggs you have had ?

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
I have had her for 9 months.
She was hardly out her cage at her previous owners. As far as he knows, she hasn't laid any eggs previously and he had her for 4 years.
She's apparently 6 years old according to previous owner so not sure. There's alot of information he didn't know tbh.

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
I have had her for 9 months.
She was hardly out her cage at her previous owners. As far as he knows, she hasn't laid any eggs previously and he had her for 4 years.
She's apparently 6 years old according to previous owner so not sure. There's alot of information he didn't know tbh.
maybe she’s just happy and content with you either to lay on egg:shy: