• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*~* Dog Roll Call!! *~*

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
This is Wheeler, out strutting his stuff
Valpo 3c.jpg

and spending quality time with my Mother.
Wheeler_Mom.jpg

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Wheeler is stunning! I could never get tired of seeing him! You must be so proud!

Matt

fidsmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I have 2 Teckels ( part of daushund family) they are 10 months old, got them at 9 weeks old, they both are sisters Bella is the brown 1, & Peanut is the dapple. They are my pride & joy, I love them very much, we are very bonded to each other. IMG_0450.JPG

KellyBelly

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kelly
Ryder and China. I use to show and raise chi's. Had four at one time. These two are 6 months apart 10.5 and 11 years old.

They are just adorable! Look at that little tongue sticking out!! I :heart: seniors!!

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
after looking at all these wonder pics I miss having a dog.:)

prettyinpink

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica
:swoon: Goldie!!!!!

Wheeler is amazing, I was researching them before I got a gsd

prettyinpink

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica
:eek: 10 dogs! I have my hands full with one!

Billy, Jenny & Sonic are soo cute!

Kolkri

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angie
Now I don't feel so bad about my six. lol

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Dickens is beautiful! I love CKCS!

Matt

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
My two girls together just last August. Back then Coco was just starting to have problems with her back legs, but she still was active and pretty healthy for her age. We had to let Coco go on May 28th of this year...she was almost 17 and had cancer:( I miss her so much.

Roxi is still with us. She will be 14 this October...she was very sad when Coco was gone but is doing better now. I think she misses Coco too.
C oco 007.jpg

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
My two girls together just last August. Back then Coco was just starting to have problems with her back legs, but she still was active and pretty healthy for her age. We had to let Coco go on May 28th of this year...she was almost 17 and had cancer:( I miss her so much.

Roxi is still with us. She will be 14 this October...she was very sad when Coco was gone but is doing better now. I think she misses Coco too.
View attachment 74126

:(

Coco was beautiful and so is Roxi. Your dogs live to wonderful ages, you are a fantastic momma :heart:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

View attachment 74126
They are both beautiful! I am very sorry about Coco.

Matt

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie

:(

Coco was beautiful and so is Roxi. Your dogs live to wonderful ages, you are a fantastic momma :heart:
Thanks so much....Coco was an amazing girl...so sweet:heart: Now it's all about Roxi and making her happy:) She has started having hip problems but pain meds help to control the pain. She has always looked so young and hides her age...so precious:)

Thanks Matt...

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
DSCF0110.JPG Kitty and Maggie (2).jpg 179[1].jpg Everyone's dogs are so beautiful! Here are my three. Maggie is my salt and pepper Minnie schnauzer. She was dropped off at Petco and we are told she was pregnant by another pure bred schnauzer but the owners lost their home and cold not keep her. She had 5 puppies. We kep Kitty, a black and silver puppy. They are both very sweet!:heart: Raven is our Chow/shep mix. She came from a litter of 12. The man had to rehome the puppies ASAP as Animal control was very unhappy with him. She is so beautiful and the most gentle dog I have ever owned.