• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*~* Dog Roll Call!! *~*

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
Porkchop- the English Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix, 4 years old and the love of my life.

IMG_4512.JPG IMG_7521.jpg

Peaches- Teeny Frenchie girl, 2.5 years old- Daddy's little princess
IMG_6317.JPG IMG_7447.JPG

Toby- Bichon mix, will be 6 in October- My problem child

IMG_7840.jpg IMG_7751.jpg

Wilbur- Boston Terrier, 5.5 years old. The "Golden" Child.

IMG_7482.JPG IMG_4516.JPG

KellyBelly

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kelly
I love this thread! Everyone has beautiful fur kids! :heart:
Though I am slightly disappointed to not see more sight hounds. Oh well.
Both my girls are senior Italian Greyhounds... I love them with all my heart.

Jetta we adopted through IGCA (3yrs ago this Wed!) - She is now around 11ish, but you can't tell.

Gracie we got from another couple who after having her for nearly 11yrs decided they didn't want to keep her.
She is such a doll, yet afraid of mostly everything. She is a Daddy's girl.

Both of the girls greeting Daddy home from class!

Last edited:

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
There was a cat roll call so why not a dog one?
Hank my beautiful mutt dog. I rescued him out of the middle of the road, he is 4 years old.

Leighla my shih tzu. she is my heart! She will be two in december.

Gabby my Shadow, she was dumped at my grandparents house 4 years ago. She is about 9 years old.
They're all so beautiful, but man, that Hank :heart: Do you have any guesses as to what he might be mixed with? Border Collie and some sort of Spaniel? I'd be interested to hear what your guesses are :)

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy

Oh my gosh, I was soooo close to getting either a coton or a bolognese when I eventually decided on a lowchen...
YAY! Someone that's actually heard of a coton!! haha They are great little dogs!

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika

YAY! Someone that's actually heard of a coton!! haha They are great little dogs!
I actually saw one in Petsmart a few years ago and shocked the owner when I knew what it was (my next guess was going to be a badly bred Havanese since they're more common)

Lovebird

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kathy
Looks like I missed the cat roll call, but I can't pass up an opportunity to show off my boy. Bailey is a very active Jack Russell who is about 2 1/2 years old. Our little ball of energy keeps us smiling even when he wears us down to a frazzle

IMG_5904.jpg

Don't know what I'm doing wrong but the cute puppy pictures wouldn't load :(

SallyQZ

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
Here is Chompie's story: http://forums.avianavenue.com/bark-park/39799-my-best-friend-chompie.html

Unfortunately Chompie had to be euthanised not very long after posting that thread. Chompie wasn't the best dog in the world and I suppose to others he had many flaws. But in my eyes he was certainly the best dog I could ever hope for. :heart:
I loved your story about Chompie! And I totally LOVE the name Chompie Puppy! :heart:
I've told my husband about Chompie and you, plus showed him the pics. He sounds like the best friend anyone could ever hope for, and I know he'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
:hug8:

Anfsurfer

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tim

They're all so beautiful, but man, that Hank :heart: Do you have any guesses as to what he might be mixed with? Border Collie and some sort of Spaniel? I'd be interested to hear what your guesses are :)
I know! I think Hank is beautiful as well!!! My thought was Golden Retriever/Red Heeler.

Yoyo'sMom

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
I love this thread. So many cool looking doggies!

This is my Indy girl. She was rescued from a shelter with a broken leg by a rescue group and brought to the hospital I used to work at. She is one of the smartest and most active dogs I've ever had. She's my baby but she really loves her Daddy and my son.

Attachments

Jadie

Real Name
Jade
Ma boys, waldo (yr old mini doxie) and fuzz estimated 4yr old Lhasa:heart: they are the best. I'm hoping to adopt an ex racer greyhound in the future. DSCI4502.jpg DSCI6525.jpg DSCI4350-2.jpg

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Congratulations!!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations! Hogan is very pretty!

Matt

minirachie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rachel
Congartulations!!
Here are my 3 :)
198.jpg 335.jpg 330.jpg 115.jpg 1st Is Goldie The Corgi! SHE IS MY BABY. Second is Bonnie The Maltese X shihtzu, and Third is Rock A Pomeranian X shihzu, and 4th Goldie again...hahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Kolkri

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angie
I have six dogs.
Going to try to do this with as few pictures as possible. lol
Sugar my rescue German Shepard. Candy my lab/retriever mix. And Kia my dashound rat terrier mix.

Ryder and China. I use to show and raise chi's. Had four at one time. These two are 6 months apart 10.5 and 11 years old.

And Bell my husbands rescue. Blue healer. She loves my husband to death but still very timid around me.