• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*~* Dog Roll Call!! *~*

HarleyQ

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Johnathon
Here are my two dogs. Both are rescues that were surrendered to a clinic I worked at. Iggy is the brindle. I got her when she was 3 days old. Someone had found her on the side of the road with a big gash on her back, so she’s my bottle baby. Yoda is the bully. I got him at a year old because he had coccidia which caused him to have a rectal prolapse. The original owners had it surgically fixed, but they put him back out on a chain, and didn’t keep up with his home care, so it ended up happening again. They were going to euthanize him, so I had them surrender him to me. They’re honestly the best dogs I could ever ask for.

Attachments

BirdWorld

Rollerblading along the road
They're all soooooo cute! :awww: :heart2:

Zonlover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rebecca
We have 5 dogs. (And 7 cats, 2 rats, 3 parakeets, 7 fish and a brand new conure...)
Two baby husky mixes, Jyn and Endor.
A german shepherd, Cara Dune. A golden retriever, Finn.
And a corgi, Lando.
Are Cara Dune and Finn puppies, too? In this picture they look like puppies. I'm asking because 4 puppies in one house would be very..... exciting. :lol:

Pat H

Real Name
Pat
Any suggestions: my sister in Cleveland, OH is again on the search for another Corgi rescue... Their last was a non-ambulatory girl [used a roller walker to get around] that the older couple just couldn't do anymore... Now, after a year after her loss, they're looking again. They normally use a nearby rescue, but none are available...
Just wondered if anyone in their neighborhood had one needing to be rehomed? thx...

Itsjustme

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Deborah
i've only been a member of the Avenue a short time and just found this page. Really enjoyed seeing everyone's dog pics! Here is my Olive (Ollie, as I usually call her). She just turned 9 a couple of days ago (3/2). I adopted her from a local shelter when she was about 6 mos. old. It's been just her and me (and now Schroeder, my canary), so she's fairly well spoiled, as she should be. LOL! Although she has a bed of her own, she much prefers to snooze the day away in mine.

Nap time.jpg Olive 2020.jpg

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
I’ll add Casper! He’s our rescue puppy we adopted back in August after losing our mastiff. Almost 9 months old now and just over 70 pounds.

He’s around half and half Lab/Pit cross with some GSD and Great Dane smooshed in there. Total sweetheart angel I just adore him. :heart:
41B70DA9-2A1F-4D37-8411-03228FD961AB.jpeg 38459AEC-9EFD-42CF-BC75-746269E146C1.jpeg 076389EB-66BC-4C59-A6E6-A83CB6214BB2.jpeg

Sundae

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
I have two adult Coton De Tulears and 3 puppy Cotons. Can't upload pics now.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I never see ANYONE who has Cotons. I breed them am have raised a few litters.
Unfortunately, Kacy has not logged in in almost six years so she will not see your post.

Pat H

Real Name
Pat
i've only been a member of the Avenue a short time and just found this page. Really enjoyed seeing everyone's dog pics! Here is my Olive (Ollie, as I usually call her). She just turned 9 a couple of days ago (3/2). I adopted her from a local shelter when she was about 6 mos. old. It's been just her and me (and now Schroeder, my canary), so she's fairly well spoiled, as she should be. LOL! Although she has a bed of her own, she much prefers to snooze the day away in mine.

View attachment 375325 View attachment 375326
These would make VERY PRETTY PICTURES on the ______ thread-- DANG, what was that called-- about 'pictures' thread? Haven't seen any lately!

Merlin da

Strolling the yard
Here are my two pups: Molly is the 2 year old small chihuahua mix, and Pai is the 6 (almost seven) year old Thai dog. Pai was adopted from a shelter in Thailand (she was found on the streets) and Molly was adopted for free off of craigslist.
IMG_20210223_172843_164.jpg
IMG_20210213_124245_554.jpg

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
05621C56-3B86-413D-9D7A-3AEEEC27B618.jpeg
‘this is my dear GS-best family guardian and preschooler babysitter (That’s who she’s watching in this photo). She‘ll be three in July and brings me joy every day. 3C11610D-8313-488E-9424-B029A5FCDBF4.jpeg
And this lil 7lber mixed breed rescue is the real guard dog.

BlueKiwis

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jasmine
Lola is a mixed breed rescue, she’s about 10 years old.
B749B5BD-7F93-43DE-B220-2AECFC40A79A.jpeg
Sabrina is a purebred border collie from our late dog, Sasha, she’s around the same age as Lola.
B6C725FA-E709-420D-9304-B91B92785BD3.jpeg
Pappy is a mixed rescue, he’s about the same age as the other two.
1C4BC98F-0B66-49BC-8B2E-FBB72E544F35.jpeg
Roxy is my sisters, she got her when she was a pup, she’s a 3 year old bull arab x cattle dog.
208D3F66-CC03-4A52-B501-ACF3039E08DF.jpeg

Pat H

Real Name
Pat
LOVE Roxie's ears!!! My favorite dog personally was my Brindle greyhound... beautiful and full of personality! :heart: We have her ashes...