• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*~* Dog Roll Call!! *~*

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
My two girls together just last August. Back then Coco was just starting to have problems with her back legs, but she still was active and pretty healthy for her age. We had to let Coco go on May 28th of this year...she was almost 17 and had cancer:( I miss her so much.

Roxi is still with us. She will be 14 this October...she was very sad when Coco was gone but is doing better now. I think she misses Coco too.
View attachment 74126
They are so precious Leslie. So sorry about Coco, but what a long life she had!

IggyPepito

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Doggies!! Everyones dogs are soooo cute!!

This is Brandi, we got her from a shelter a long time ago. Not sure how many years ago lol I was young. She's about 10 years old.

This is Lucy, she was a stray who was very beat up. I took her in and got her vet care with the help of a rescue and she's been here ever since. She is about 4 or 5 years old.

Anfsurfer

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tim
My two girls together just last August. Back then Coco was just starting to have problems with her back legs, but she still was active and pretty healthy for her age. We had to let Coco go on May 28th of this year...she was almost 17 and had cancer:( I miss her so much.

Roxi is still with us. She will be 14 this October...she was very sad when Coco was gone but is doing better now. I think she misses Coco too.
View attachment 74126
What a beautiful picture Leslie. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Coco.

prettyinpink

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica
:heart::heart: Raven is adorrrrable!!!

Rest in peace sweet Coco :heart: ... 17 sweet years!

unicornlady7

Real Name
Christa
I got Saphira and Scooby from my brother and sister-in-law. They had gotten a 3 month old male border collie from a farmer. 5 months later they decided to adopt an 8 month old female black lab mix (with a bobbed tail) from Petco as a companion for the bored and destuctive Duke.. She was told that Sasha was fixed as evident by the scar on her belley! :rofl:It's called a BELLY BUTTON!!! Yeah, she was not fixed because she went into heat and they found Duke and Sasha together.. I told my sis-in-law that I would take a girl in May. She didn't believe that Sasha could really be pregnant. Well, come May 6th they had 10 puppies! Sasha wanted nothing to do with the puppies - growled at newborn Saphira..:( By 4 weeks of age, I took Saphira home to care for my runt baby:heart: A week later, my hubby fell in love with Scooby - biggest pup of the bunch!
So, here are my two. Saphira is 40lbs and Scooby is 80lbs!

Saphira

Scooby

Brother and sister enjoying the cabin

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
I figured since I know quite a few of us have dogs on AA so I figured it'd be cool to find how how many doggies are on AA!!! :dance4:

Just tell us your dogs name (and possibly a picture :D) and post the new grand total of dogs on AA :D

I have two doggies! I have a 15 year old Cocker Spaniel named Lucky and then I also have a 11 month old Husky named Opie!

971203_2383302748734_1109086398_n.jpg 1209091_2407801441186_381729576_n.jpg

Grand Total: 2

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Tug a war, Chinese Crested
Jethro McFluff, mix (chinese crested, poodle, chihuahua)

Louie above=15

my two +17

cupoftea

Real Name
Anna
Max in his silly Christmas get-up I made him wear. :D

So, that makes a total of 21 so far!