• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does t have to be sig Xoetix and Kiwi's Dad

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
:artist1::artist2::alien2:ran out of art paper :shrug3::shocked3: got a new pad and it's aweful...warps.....so sad

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
all my buddies that I painted i promise I will send out soon!!
If you haven't pm me your address please do! :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4:

Christo

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Christo
Can somebody make one for me please. One of my 2 cockatiels. Can find pics on cockatiel talk.

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
Can somebody make one for me please. One of my 2 cockatiels. Can find pics on cockatiel talk.
Hello Christo!

Awww im glad you like my paintings ! Im really new at painting parrots!

Im sorry , I just can't commit to a painting right now .

Several factors, I've still got several to do including my own parrots, I can't find good painting paper, and next week I have a hospital procedure on my kidneys. My doctor told me I will be layed up for awhile ....

You can put several inspirational pictures of your birds here. Crisp clear up close and several different poses.
Im not hunting down pictures.
My talent is really modest and limited. So I need good inspiration pictures that are in shapes I think I can manage .

When I have the chance, I will try. Plan on at least a month. I love to make people happy, love birdies love trying to grow my skill .

The timing is just bad

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Hello Christo!

Several factors, I've still got several to do including my own parrots, I can't find good painting paper, and next week I have a hospital procedure on my kidneys. My doctor told me I will be layed up for awhile ....

You can put several inspirational pictures of your birds here. Crisp clear up close and several different poses.
My talent is really modest and limited. So I need good inspiration pictures that are in shapes I think I can manage .

When I have the chance, I will try. Plan on at least a month. I love to make people happy, love birdies love trying to grow my skill .

The timing is just bad
Christo is after a siggie. Who was the latest lot of talented members dishing them out? Do you remember?

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Hello Christo!

The timing is just bad
I hope your ok what days your little op I will be thinking about you make sure you rest up