• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does Slade Hold Grudges?

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Morgan
The answer is definitely. Not against me, though. We've taken a few days to work through everything after him attacking me and are basically back to normal. He has a few spots in his cage that are "leave me alone" spots and I respect them completely. He's been in those spots mostly until today so I left him be mostly. Today though, he's his scritch obsessed, flirty, regurgitating for Baby (that's what he calls me) self. My dad on the other hand. . .

I took him out just to weigh him the other day, and used the dowel rod I usually use when I walk by people (should of remembered that Sunday :lol:). Anyways, I walk past my Dad on his computer. Dad is on the right, Slade is on the left. Slade freaking ninja launched himself at my Dad, full attack mode. He landed on the bottom of the chair and started attacking it, I was yelling at my Dad to stand up before he got bit and he's all just "Huh?". I got him back on the dowel rod before he got him but, he definitely doesn't like him and I won't be walking past him again.

Thankfully he was ok with me though, we got his weight and he went back without incident. Side note, Diggle decided it would be fun to fly around the room while I was trying to weigh him then landed in my hand, so that's a first.