• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Doctors Foster and Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashSmAshley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
:omg: has anyone else gotten their catalog? Shipping is only $5.99 on ANY ITEM! Whether it's a $1500 bird cage or a .95¢ toy. Though heavyweight items may require additional freight, it's still pretty cheap!

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Is that for sure on bird stuff Ashley? I know they have a habit of making that on dog and cat stuff only. But if its on bird stuff too....awesome!

Blazeybird

Real Name
Houston
Is that for sure on bird stuff Ashley? I know they have a habit of making that on dog and cat stuff only. But if its on bird stuff too....awesome!
Its true, I have gotten loads of things from them, bird cages, play stands, etc. All cheap shipping and stuff. Though on the really large cages I do think there is an extra freight charge, I could be wrong.

TwilightsImprint

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Erica
They have really fast shipping too. I get alot of my food from them. Saddly it's cheaper by the lbs if I buy it from them.

WenM

Real Name
Wendy
I order many times from them. I believe with the shipping like this it ends up being the cheapest Roudybush 10# or larger bags for me.

Jadesmom

Real Name
Mary Ann
:hehe: I was just sitting here planning my order. I love F&S. I have always had great service and fast delivery.

Artagiel

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Haley
I ordered from them for all my christmas stuff and it was the 5.99 deal, so yes it covers birds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.