• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Do your linnies talk in the middle of the night?

NorthernGannet

Sprinting down the street
Not sure how many of you get the joy of sleeping in the same room with your birds, but Jellybean softly mutters up a storm two or three times a night, randomly in the middle of the night. Not always at the same time, not always for the same length of time, but once he starts he won't quiet down until he's good and ready. If i do something to try to get him to stop like lift the cage cover, turn a light on in the room, he'll pause, but as soon as it's dark again he continues on until he's finished his conversation. Lol. The other 3 linnies are perfectly quiet all night long. Does anyone else have a linnie who mutters/talks periodically throughout the night?

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Maybe he;s dreammin or just tryin to keep in contact with the others?

Penny would talk a bit after going to bed when I would return from being away on a trip.
I think she was just so happy I was home that she wanted to tell me as she was going to sleep.

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
JB is too cute. I love that he continues talking til he has finished what he is saying and firmly made his point. I sleep with a loud fan far away from Gigi so I don't know if she talks in the night. One time I was up with a headache and as I passed by her room, she did a teeny weeny little wolf whistle.