• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Do your birds...

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Kiwi...How have you been?

Cage corner...Oh, just the usual, sitting here, watching you and the humans. It is a sad life being the corner of a cage, you know!

Kiwi... Yes, I can imagine. See you again later!
Except he seems to love the cage corner! He will sit there and stare at us while talking to himself.

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Except he seems to love the cage corner! He will sit there and stare at us while talking to himself.
You should print off a picture if him, cut it out, then hang it in the corner of the cage. Then he can literally talk to himself...! :lol:

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
When Kraz was a baby he was insistent about sitting in his food dish to eat. He always made a royal mess so I tried putting in a smaller cup, to which he proceeded to hang upside down off the cage bars and stuff his entire head into it. :rolleyes: Kraziffir: 1; Me: 0

Nowadays he doesn't sit in his bowl, but he does use it as an echo chamber to sing into. :lol:

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Sergei barely fits but he does this all the time!!! 20180908_113757-4.jpg

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
That's the worst! I read that it could be a young budgie behaviour or just their general behaviour in the wild when they dig around for food.

So glad he's grown out of it!
Right scientifically speaking:):geek: Thankfully, it was only one time for me.

Miss_sj

Jogging around the block
Real Name
stacie
My Charlie does this. In fact, right now she is sitting in the pellet dish and happily picking up pellets and tossing them on the floor. I mean, she's not even pretending to eat.