• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Do you have feathers to give away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Molotov

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ariel
I like to wear feathers in my hair. I collect the cast offs from my 3 just because I love the way they look! I was wondering if anyone who did the same might be willing to part with some? I've also started a project framing some of them. I have a collection of framed butterflies and insects, it would kind of be like that! I just want to have a few more colors! What do you think, do you have any to spare? All incoming feathers would be sterilized, fyi. :heart: :dance4: Yay!

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I have lots of Blue & Gold Feathers from my Kuka, her wing and tail feathers. I probably have a few Scarlet Macaw feathers too mixed in with Kuka's feathers ... not sure what types of feathers you are wanting.

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I would be happy to send you feathers....have lots of B&G feathers.... the smaller ones, is that what you are looking for?
I will also have GW and Hy feathers after those guys come off of Quarantine ;)

Chantilly Lace

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Chantel
You should specify whether you want the smaller, floofy feathers or the bigger ones...

Miss Molotov

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ariel
I'll take any feathers! The only kind I dont need are sennie and white cap pi, lol! As long as there is color, I can use them. Thank you everyone! :D If you have any to give away just PM me and I'll give you my address. YAAAAY! :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.