• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

do you guys know websites (toys,perches,cages...) that ship to france .. uk maybe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

11bryces

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brice
so i have this problem ... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

in france you don't find many bird toys or accessories because birds are not popular in france ...

but in america when i lved in the bahamas and florida i saw some awesome petstore full of bird stuff...

even online when i look at petco and petsmart ... it has far more stuff than french petstores have for birds !

it's rare to find budgie/cockatiel/conure sized toys and the toys you can find are most of the time macaw size ...

its the same for the food ... there isn't much choice.. it's not even possible to find pellets, i have to order them online ...

so it would be awesome to find a website that sells perches and toys and accessories for birds ( i own budgies so im looking for relatevely small toys and stuff) , because i feel like im not treating my birds well because i don't rotate the toys often ( i mean i do but they don't get NEW toys often) ..... and i would really need some nice perches ! ...

can you guys help me out here ?

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
have you checked with TrueLove Aviary - Tamara ships to many countries

11bryces

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brice

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
I do ship internationally. If you want an estimate on shipping, please do send me an email at tamara@trueloveaviary.com with what you are interested in getting!

The nice part with me is that I pick up my international orders so there are no extra shipping charges to get my hands on your box to ship to you. :)

BirdyBooty

Walking the driveway
We ship internationally, & custom make tons of toys for all sizes of birds. :)

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
We ship internationally, regularly. :) All our int'l orders are shipped from here via USPS Priority, so you won't be charged taxes upon it's delivery and delivery is quick.

11bryces

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brice
I do ship internationally. If you want an estimate on shipping, please do send me an email at tamara@trueloveaviary.com with what you are interested in getting!

The nice part with me is that I pick up my international orders so there are no extra shipping charges to get my hands on your box to ship to you. :)

great :) im going to look at the TLA e-bird store right away thanks !

by the way i know everybody must tell you this but i love all your videos and im a big fan of pigwidgeon !
:dance4::dance4:

We ship internationally, & custom make tons of toys for all sizes of birds. :)
really nice .. what is your website's link ??:dancing:

We ship internationally, regularly. :) All our int'l orders are shipped from here via USPS Priority, so you won't be charged taxes upon it's delivery and delivery is quick.
great im going to take a look right away ! :dance5::dance5:

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
I also ship Internationally, and have a number of customers in both France and the UK.

11bryces

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brice

BirdyBooty

Walking the driveway
Thanks Nikki! :)

SDavies - The "shop" page is how you purchase. You just fill out the form, & then I get back to you to work out the details. Every thing is completely custom to you & your bird's preferences.

11bryces

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brice
Well Brice, looks like you got tons of options :D!!!
yes ... im hesitating right now ... ive made a few different list of the things i like in each website and i just have to compare now ...

then ill order ( im just waiting a bit like a week because i need to talk to my dad first about how much i am allowed to use to order... the order will be one of my birthday presents)

birdstuff

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Claudia
We also ship international and we just opened a specialty section on our site dedicated to the little birdies call The "Tiny Toys" Store. Lots of cute little toys.

Our shopping cart charges for UPS shipping but we ship international via US Postal Service priority mail and refund the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.