• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

DIY bauble update 2019

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
So Last year I started making a Christmas bauble for my tree using a clear bauble and putting large down feathers inside. I can´t find where I posted about it here on AA so I thought I´d make a thread for the update.
Last year, with feathers from only 3 of my birds;

I saved large down and small wing feathers all year in a pot, and now I have filled the bauble with feathers from all 6 birds :) :bliss:
IMG_20191201_211818.jpg

Now that it is complete.... maybe I should start saving more small wing feathers to make them each their own bauble..... :chin:

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
So Last year I started making a Christmas bauble for my tree using a clear bauble and putting large down feathers inside. I can´t find where I posted about it here on AA so I thought I´d make a thread for the update.
Last year, with feathers from only 3 of my birds;

I saved large down and small wing feathers all year in a pot, and now I have filled the bauble with feathers from all 6 birds :) :bliss:
View attachment 322225

Now that it is complete.... maybe I should start saving more small wing feathers to make them each their own bauble..... :chin:
Any bird lover should have those in their tree!!

Momo & Mido

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Irene
I have one of those baubles! Now I finally know what to do with it! Looks so cute!

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I feel bad about having Leia's moulted feathers stuffed in a ziploc now! :laughing2: