• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dis is Da Little Man, King Maxwell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Dese people here are da best..dere's no big birds to fight off..well dat Bad Baby Boy blue guy but when he comes close to me my new daddy makes him leaves me alone...Where I was in dat big place no one helped me and I hads to crawl around on da floor a lot and eat seeds dat fell downs and some some of dose udder birds dey peckeded me and it hurted and I was trying my best but my legs dey dot work like da udder birdies..But here I gots a huge cage...but dey dont make me stay in da cage..I goes on top of da udder cage and dere is food and water all for me..well dese two udder birdies come and eat it sometimes and I let dem...and you should see dis one bird here, she is beautifooooooooool...so big and she gots dese bigggggggggg legs ..I gots a big crush on dat one. Da udder ones da queen and shes bossy but shes nice to me anyway. And my new daddy he always wipes my poops up and he gives me dese scrambled eggs and broccoli and all kinds of food I never had at dat udder place..so much food..and sometimes I dont want to go to bed at night but I do cause I remember dat in da morning I will get to come out again and I waits for dat guy to come over to my cage and dens I hop into his hands and he takes me to da udder cage top..and a couple times I dat guy he had tears on his face and a big smile..Im a gonna stay here..I likes it.

Sparky04

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kiersten
(sparky here)

that realie good max. it no fun to fite fur food. da evil junior, she try to steel me food.

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
I's so Happy for youse, King Maxwell! It's sooo nice ta has a nice place wiv nice mummies and/or daddies! Dey's da Best!
:hug8::hug8::hug8:

- Lady Ceddy

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
You haz the best mommie and daddie now, forget all thoze bad things,,,,You are Da King!!!!:hug8:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
It soundz like you will bees spoiled just like me. I am da ruler in ma house!

Status
Not open for further replies.