• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dirty old man

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Hi when does hormonal season start and finish for lovebirds ?
pico seems to have turned into a dirty old man over night trying to feed me making this clicking noise with his beak forget trying to clean with kitchen roll he humps it hair In a bun humps it he had a sea grass hut in his cage I’ve taken it to pieces and made a platform (put a
as I wasn’t sure if that was making him worse but seems to have made no difference he worse when I first let him out of his cage for about half n hour try’s to feed me won’t do anything try doing tricks no playing in foraging box no just try’s feeding my hands my face clicking around

He’s met indie and doesn’t seem impressed chasing him off my shoulder his cage indie cage only time they seem ok is if there’s millet to share indie just follows him around though while they are out together pico gets better after being out for a while and pico listens when I say no will stop attacking indie like swabbing children indie used to fly off first day but now seems to hold his ground like this is my mum too I put pico bk in his cage and indie just wants to be with him they are in same room now as ofSunday they did have a bath together yesterday on kitchen sink
Will pico come round ? Pico was hand raised and doesn’t seem to pick up indie clues I know it’s only been two days just wondering if it’s normal

Attachments

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Although pico like an over active child on go all time even in his cage every inch is used
as indie more laid back and gentle although still a baby