• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Digital Painting Of Your Bird(s)

Emma Maitland

Strolling the yard
Please provide a photo of your bird. I will generally stick to the pose in the photo.
1) Lines or No lines? Black or colored outlines?
2) Backgrounds - what color(s)?. No background? Any extras like a heart?
3) Clothing or accessories like a hat, a hair bow, a bandana?
4) Any props like a toy or - flowers. (Provide a photo if you have something specific in mind)
1)Maybe a colored outline that matches their bodies?
2)Whatever Background you feel would go well with their colors.
3)No clothing
4)Maybe them standing on a branch with any kind of flowers? You're the artist I'll leave it up to your creativity!

If you need anymore pictures let me know, I have tons!

IMG_3452.JPG

image1.JPG
image2.JPG

MARILYN CEDENO

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Marilyn
Hi,

I am very new to the site and came across this thread. Your art is so delightful! I would absolutely love to have a digital painting of my Roxie. Any way you would like to design (flowers, branches, etc.) is ok with me.

Attachments

Birdlovesme

Sprinting down the street
Love your work! I would like to see if you could do my bird! It would be an amazing way to remember her! Thanks
:fairy:

Attachments

Motherof'tiels

Strolling the yard
1) Lines or No lines? Black or colored outlines? No lines,
2) Backgrounds - what color(s)?. No background? Any extras like a heart? Transparent please ;)
3) Clothing or accessories like a hat, a hair bow, a bandana? Probably a pink boa and a princess crown
4) Any props like a toy or - flowers. (Provide a photo if you have something specific in mind)

since my cockatiel is severely not photogenic im gonna have to describe him rip

He basically looks like a lutino, and is mostly yellow with grey markings that look like a backpack that lost its straps midway down his chest, and he has a U shape on his neck, and speckled patches on his wings. His pose would just be displaying his wings and being fabulous ;)

If i need more description tell me

Thank you

Andy the bird

janicedyh

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janice
I love your work. Thanks for doing this

Inkrose115

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie
Love your work! I would like to see if you could do my bird! It would be an amazing way to remember her! Thanks
:fairy:
I basically lost the ability to do digital art for a while. I meant to post closing the thread but I never did. I’m so sorry! Anyways work has been too busy for art so I am not taking any new requests but I will try to finish up and post requests I took earlier. Years later….

Attachments

Last edited:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I basically lost the ability to do digital art for a while. I meant to post closing the thread but I never did. I’m so sorry! Anyways work has been too busy for art so I am not taking any new requests but I will try to finish up and post requests I took earlier. Years later….
Welcome back! Before you go through the work you may want to check if the member still visits this website as many members who have posted in this thread have not logged in in years.