• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Did you know.....

• Thread starter M.C Bird Rescue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.C Bird Rescue

Double the Macaws= 4X the noise? Just an FYI...I think my head will explode today. I know the weather plays a large part in this, because each bird here has been excessively noisy today...so bad I cannot even use the phone.

2 Macaws=4X the noise!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Crystal, maybe we need to send you some military strength earplugs!!

wow, and it is too cold to go outside and get away

:hug8:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Double the Macaws= 4X the noise? Just an FYI...I think my head will explode today. I know the weather plays a large part in this, because each bird here has been excessively noisy today...so bad I cannot even use the phone.

2 Macaws=4X the noise!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So true! :D When I got Zoe, I actually did get a set of those shooter's earplugs. Y'know, the foam ones on a string? Really recommend it to ward off the headache ;)

TikiBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jessica
I can't even imagine! I want to visit!:rofl:
I don't think I've ever heard such a thing

M

M.C Bird Rescue

On top of Macaws screaming I have cockatiel screeching, Cockatoos screaming, and 2 greys that think they may also be cockatiels screeching at 1000X the level. A quaker screaming, IRN screaming, and my poor Rico is just sitting there like...what is the problem./ LOL

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hehe::hehe:

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
I know that feeling around my house when the dogs start to bark because they hear or see something outside darius starts to scream which in turn make Chatot scream which hurts the dogs ears so they start howling like wolves and that get my Amazon and GCC going and the noise is totally unbearable. thats when I put the dogs outside and I start whistling a tune which makes my Amazon stop screamiing and starts whistleing with me which usully gets the Macaws to dancing instead of screaming. and all is right with the world again until the dogs see or hear something outside again.:hehe: Don't you just love 'em:hug8:

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
I can't even imagine the noise, lol. Hope they are quieter for you today.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Oh dear, I hope it settled down a bit!

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Yep ...I think its just my house. The new Harley has set everyone off and Lola and him take turns seeing who can be loudest! Hoping everyone settles a little. Maybe Harley can teach Lola how to be a bird...as she was not really around them previous to my home.,..and another macaw as wild of a boy as Harley should be a good teacher.
The loudest of my crew though...IS THE GREYS!!!!!!!!!
They mimick NOISE not so much words...Bombs exploding from video games, cockatiels screech, and other birds.....EEEEEK!

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
LOL whats the problem? lol hahaha I think I am deaf anyway lol by now :rofl: Don't worry you will be too soon haha

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
:rofl:

M

M.C Bird Rescue

LOL whats the problem? lol hahaha I think I am deaf anyway lol by now :rofl: Don't worry you will be too soon haha

HAHAHAH people kept calling me yesterday and I felt like a broken record saying " I'm sorry can you say that again?". HAHAHAHAHAhAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.