• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Did Somebody Mention Star Bird Toys??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I posted this in another thread, but thought it might deserve it's own as it's a great deal ...

If anyone's interested and would love to get some Wilsons .. or other stuff from Star Bird .. Kathie at Bird Paradise has all the Star Bird line on sale right now. Buy one, get one 20% off, plus as AA members, we get 10% off on top of that .. and there's free shipping over $100. The discount code for AA members is AVIAN AVENUE.

I recently got a bunch of Wilsons, 2 Skywalkers, A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts, and a few other things. It's an awesome sale .. and .. it INCLUDES the Get a Grip Nets!!

STAR BIRD by Bird Paradise

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Thanks Merlie!! I'll have to check this out, sounds like a great sale!

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award
It is .. her prices on Star Bird are already very aggressive .. then you add the discounts and it's awesome .. I really did take huge advantage of it!!

Thanks Merlie!! I'll have to check this out, sounds like a great sale!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
AWESOME!!!!
I will be ordering this weekend for sure :dance4:
I posted this in another thread, but thought it might deserve it's own as it's a great deal ...

If anyone's interested and would love to get some Wilsons .. or other stuff from Star Bird .. Kathie at Bird Paradise has all the Star Bird line on sale right now. Buy one, get one 20% off, plus as AA members, we get 10% off on top of that .. and there's free shipping over $100. The discount code for AA members is AVIAN AVENUE.

I recently got a bunch of Wilsons, 2 Skywalkers, A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts, and a few other things. It's an awesome sale .. and .. it INCLUDES the Get a Grip Nets!!

STAR BIRD by Bird Paradise

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I have my order ready to check out!!!
Yah!!!

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award
:dancing:

Yea .. I just got an order from Kathie like two days ago .. now I'm thinking I have to go back and grab some more Wilson's while they're still on sale .. maybe even another "Lovely Bunch" too!!

I have my order ready to check out!!!
Yah!!!

SkyBlue

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Amber
Wow! That Bird Paradise has some great deals. Thank you for pointing out that sale!

Aphro&Obie

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Vanessa
I couldn't resist even after ordering so much at the Sidewalk Sale. I just had to have some of the Star Bird toys.

Cydney

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cydney
Love Bird Paradise, thanks for the temptation, Kathie! :lol: I'm trying to SAVE money here!

Status
Not open for further replies.