• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Desert Peeps order on my doorstep

Status
Not open for further replies.

fid fanatic

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cheri
I just received my Desert Peeps order and wanted tell you all how great it was ordering from them.

I asked a lot of questions and had every one of them answered promptly, my order was processed and shipped out super speedy fast (whoo hoo) and the package was packed nicely. Oh, and the products are great! I got several boings and feeding bowls with holders (for foraging).

Also, the shipping costs on their site are outragous, so I inquired about that and was told it was an estimate, and something that isn't working for them, so they're getting a new site up. :dance4: Their shipping costs are actually decent, so don't be deterred with what you see in the estimate box if you order. If you have any questions, Holli is wonderful about helping.

Thank you Holli! I'll be back for more in the future!!! :D

Holli

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Holli
I just received my Desert Peeps order and wanted tell you all how great it was ordering from them.

I asked a lot of questions and had every one of them answered promptly, my order was processed and shipped out super speedy fast (whoo hoo) and the package was packed nicely. Oh, and the products are great! I got several boings and feeding bowls with holders (for foraging).

Also, the shipping costs on their site are outragous, so I inquired about that and was told it was an estimate, and something that isn't working for them, so they're getting a new site up. :dance4: Their shipping costs are actually decent, so don't be deterred with what you see in the estimate box if you order. If you have any questions, Holli is wonderful about helping.

Thank you Holli! I'll be back for more in the future!!! :D
:hug8:Thanks Cheri! Glad you got everything ok!!! :dance4:

The new sight will be up this week! I will post when finished and invite all my AA friends to come and join in on the AA 10% discount :dance5:

Status
Not open for further replies.