• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Delete a thread

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I think a staff member will need to do that for you. If you add what Thread you would like deleted they will look at it and make the call on deleting it or not. You can tag staff by using @Staff to ask them about the specific thread your talking about.

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
I think the thread should stay @Mybluebird there's no real bad stuff in there and members can still learn from it (the reason we're here).
Maybe one of the @Staff can lock it?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
What is the thread in question? We don't usually delete threads as members donate their time and expertise with valuable information, and others later can benefit still.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
What is the thread in question? We don't usually delete threads as members donate their time and expertise with valuable information, and others later can benefit still.
It’s been locked :)

Mybluebird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anne
The thread I wanted removed is "Budgies rule the animal kingdom" @Staff . So sorry, didn't think that someone may try to do that with their pets and harm one of the pets.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
@Mybluebird The thread has been locked. Theresa has posted and believes it is a painting. Fantastically well done because it really did look real.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
@Mybluebird The thread has been locked. Theresa has posted and believes it is a painting. Fantastically well done because it really did look real.
The photo definitely didn't look real to me, but a pretty good rendering.

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
The thread I wanted removed is "Budgies rule the animal kingdom" @Staff . So sorry, didn't think that someone may try to do that with their pets and harm one of the pets.
It's okay, mixing predator and prey animals/pets is always are contentious topic. Some people absolutely believed that they should never be in the same room. But there are others who believe it can be ok depending on a number of factors. People are allow to talking about it and everyone is entitled their own opinion. Members have loss birds to predatory pets like cats and dogs. So out respect to them we don't allow photos of prey and predator pets together on this forum.

Personally I think the photo was probably photoshopped but its a good reminder of the rules so it was left up

Mybluebird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anne
My deepest apologies to all - I just didn't think about it. Thanks for removing.

Maryam22

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Maryam
Hey can you please delete my thread it's called Indian ringneck age and I accidentally uploaded my picture with my indian ringnecks image

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Hey can you please delete my thread it's called Indian ringneck age and I accidentally uploaded my picture with my indian ringnecks image
I've removed the image. In the future please use the Report button on the post in question for faster response :)