• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

December ~~~~ Mayor of the Avenue!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
That was a wonderful insight into you and your life with Mango. Thanks for allowing us to share it with you. :hug4:Congrats on being chosen Mayor!:yourock:
thanks every one for alowing me to

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Congratulations Doll!! You truly help make the Avenue a wonderful place!!

:hug8:

Konstantinos

Sprinting down the street
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Κωνσταντίνος-Konstantinos
What an interview.I enjoyed reading, although it was a little bit hard for me to translate all this big text.
Congrats Doll

TwoG2s

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jaye
Mayor Doll,

Congrats I enjoy reading your contributions on the avenue and hearing about Mango!

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
as December ----Mayor of the Avenue
i would like to say what a privagley it has been , im sorry i fell off last few weeks didnt mean to, but things just got to hard to keep up sick and all .
I would like to take this time to turn things over to our new 2010 mayor
wishing you every sucess and i know you will rain with pride ,
im bowing out now as just came back from spending day in emg ajain and have to go back at 3:am this morning and again at 11 :am as meds were not working so trying new one .
I would also like to take this time to
wish all of AA members to have a
VERY HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR
BLESS YOU ALL AND SORRY IT DIDNT WORK OUT .
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
DOLL & MANGO

J*M*L

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Julie
Awww, Doll, we've missed you. Hope you feel better very soon! Happy New Year!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Miss Doll. You do not have any reason to bow out. You are loved much & we are here to support you. Everyone has been busy...did we miss a post? I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Sending you positive energy and healing thoughts.:hug8::heart:

Last edited:

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi Doll! I am so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I have kept up to date on your posts and you are really having a time of it. You don't need to bow out. You are an upstanding citizen of Avain Avenue. Just know that we are all here for you. Feel better soon darling!

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
Doll,Please feel better soon:hug8:We Miss You:hug8:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
i thank you all i just got back from emg its 6 am when i came home at 7:30 pm i found poor mango covered one of my nabors came told me she was going to bed and thought it best to cover him i hit the roof asked her if i asked her to do that she said no i didnt know what was happening , i said thanks but un less i ask you please leave mango alone.
poor mango has suffered through this her doing what isnt for here to do my time will be to heal sleep spend time with mango he needs me ill be in to read posts but wont post it takes up to much energe
i know who cares and i also know whoes pulling for me ill beat this it wont get me and i do thank you all have to try and sleep now have to go back at 9 am to emg and be home befor noon for meds and nurse and poor mango love you all this is not the end of me just time to heal
AA members make this the top board on internet im greatfull to be alowed to be a part of it
THANKSSSSSSSSS

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
OK..show me one post where it says a person did not want you being the mayor? Being the mayor of the Avenue is just that.. an interview, an honor, and that is what it should be. It does not mean you have to do anything different, just be yourself! I think what is going on with your health is taking it's toll on you? For that I am truly sorry and will pray extra hard and keep you in my thoughts. But do not feel that you are not wanted here in any way, shape, or form, because that is just not true. You cannot please everyone, and for those people are just missing out on your true beauty. I hope you will change your mind in time, and know I, and many of us here love you and it would not be the same without you!:hug8::hug8::hug8:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
wait you dont have to bow out because you are ill and cant post..it is just an honor to be mayor and you deserve it honey...we all love you..please call me if you need anything or e mail me..you know where we are and that we are there for you...

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
I'm sorry Doll but resigning is NOT an option! Period!!!!!
Now, you concentrate on getting better....Do what ever you need to do and we will be here for you...:hug8:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I just now saw this Doll. BIG CONGRATS!! You deserved this big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.