• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

December 2014 Mayor of the Avenue..... iamwhoiam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
9 red-bellies. :) They don't all get along but I might have some photos of several of them together. I think they are on another computer. I'll see what I can find. I really need to consolidate and organize my photos. There are also photos on AA in different threads. My avatar is Claudé. Why not a male red-belly?
sooo cool! I will do some searching :D I am hesitant to ever get a male since I have females already. If they accidentally somehow mated and layed fertile eggs I know I'd have to keep them all and I'd probably have a stroke with more than 3 birds at a time, :lol: Plus, I just love the soft look of the females. Not that I don' t love that bright belly, but something about the girlie's really attracts me.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Congratulations!! Loved the interview! :laughing12: :laughing12: :laughing12:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
sooo cool! I will do some searching :D I am hesitant to ever get a male since I have females already. If they accidentally somehow mated and layed fertile eggs I know I'd have to keep them all and I'd probably have a stroke with more than 3 birds at a time, :lol: Plus, I just love the soft look of the females. Not that I don' t love that bright belly, but something about the girlie's really attracts me.
I got Lucy and Ricky with the intention of doing hobby breeding and selling the babies but I wound up keeping the babies so I know where you are coming from when you say that you would have to keep them all. I did offer one or two to my mom but she didn't want them. :( I thought that the company of one of the birds would have been good for her.

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
:Congratwav: :hug8: :hug8: :hug8:

Jeddy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
Congrats :dance55: :cool5: :cheer:

Yoyo'sMom

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
Congrats...and wow 9 pois! I can barely handle my feisty little brown head.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Congrats...and wow 9 pois! I can barely handle my feisty little brown head.
You omitted my Senegal from your count....10 Pois. At one time there were more. :(

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@gibsongrrrl
I posted a group shot w/ 4 of the boys here: http://forums.avianavenue.com/index.php?threads/red-bellied-gathering.148051/

Status
Not open for further replies.