• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dats not fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
yesturday i was waitin under da bed for mommy to comes play wif me but all she says is "come here Ruuuubbbbyyyy" and left me dere. i waited some more but she still didn't come so i sided to go lookin for her and found her in da KITCHEN EATING! i made lots of noise stomping on da floor but instead of gettin dem all scared dey picked up da toddler babi human who was in da way and started laughing at me saying i had big noizy feets. dat didnt go da way i planned. :(

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
awww poor Miss Ruby,you better start training that mom better:D

Kathy

Rollerblading along the road
Iz it posible to train mommy's? I would love to make mine my slave. Shes such a brat!
I love my daddy:heart:
Beakner

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Sowwy it din't work! But youse gotta be patient wiv dem hoomans, sometimez dey just don't getz it! Mebby youse needs to give youse mommy more treets so she learnz? And next time I'd try flapping lotz wiv youse wings an mebby callin' really loud, mebby den dey getz all scarded?

- :hug8: from Lady Ceddy

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
...And next time I'd try flapping lotz wiv youse wings an mebby callin' really loud, mebby den dey getz all scarded?

- :hug8: from Lady Ceddy
Ize will havs to try dat even though it usally makes mommy come and scoop me ups and gives me kisses so ize stopps. i tink my mommy knows ize not serious mad cause i loves her too much. :o:

Status
Not open for further replies.