• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*~* Dallas/Fort Worth Bird Show Expo *~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson & Gang

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
*~*BIRD SHOW EXPO*~*
WILL ROGERS EXHIBITION HALL FORT WORTH TEXAS
OCTOBER 31ST 2009

Come meet the us (including me, I’ll be flying in from Florida) and several other great bird owners at the Bird Mart Bird Expo at, Will Rogers Exhibit Hall at 3300 Burnett/Tandy Drive Fort Worth Texas 76107 between University Drive and Montgomery Street, north of I-30.

There will be an exclusive Human to Parrot Psychology test to find out what bird is best for your home and you. This is professional testing that you will need to fill out and then have processed right there at our booth. Summer is a licensed psychotherapist who takes your personality and human characteristics and matches you the best way possible with your perfect bird.

BirdManiac from Tulsa, OK, will be there bringing in all of his awesome toy line to sell.

And of course, the EXCLUSIVE new line of Custom Toys that you can only buy at CustomParrots.com (there are a ton of new toys that haven’t been even listed on the site yet in preparation for the show). The entire line will be there ready to view for your parrots (and purchase). They are boutique style toys with high impact acrylics, beads, balsa wood, pine, leather and lace and so much more. Get ready to shop!

There will be Herb Salad, Pure Calcium, Nutri-berries and their line of products available for sale. Raffle for prizes and shopping sprees in our store!

Come by the booth to listen to hourly mini-sessions on tips on Captive Foraging, how to set up your cage toys to give your bird the best environment & get the most out of your toys, perches and accessories, tips on teaching your birds tricks, tips on helping with problems like screaming, plucking, nutritional and other topics you will find interesting.

This is the biggest show in Texas and also the last show for this Expo! The hosters of this great show are retiring and this is the last year – after 16 years!

If you want to be at the best booth at the show come visit C14, C15, C16 Booths right in front of the stage for the best shopping, best toys, and best place to find out about your feathered friends.

:dancing:WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU THERE! :dancing:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
I wish am not that far a way but have no way to get there yet

Nelson & Gang

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
Let me know where you are ... maybe we can make arrangements to pick you up? PM me ... I'd be glad to give you a call! I would LOVE to meet you!

I've been planning this for MONTHS ... these last 2 weeks have been dragging by so badly. :cool:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
it is to far I asked my daughter and it is a 4 hour drive

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
Have fun everyone who goes. I havent been to a bird show since I flew out to NC.

Hopefully a good west coast show will pop up!

nutzybirdlady

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Judy Rocha
:sad5: I live close enough, but can't make it, oodles of Family coming in for the weekend. I'd rather be shopping for the Fiddo's, LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.