• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Da Queen of Da Universe here with a special announcement

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
ER ah..My Mommy kinda freaked out right now...I hads my big morning poo and it was the size of lower Manhattan and den Maxwell had his big morning poo and wow...and den she noticed dat dere was a lot of poos around and now she wants to call that avian vet dude cause she tinks one of us pooed all dat poo...help!!!

Merlin here...I iz da one who made da poo da size of NYC :o:

And Rowdy and Sophie make da poos all da time, dey iz nasty. Petey poo on da kichin countah.

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Da runny ones our da lories. :D da ova birdies wanted us to squirt an do a design on da walls. Don't worry you can put it on da eBay an sell as bird art!!!! Den da fat red fing will clean it up for you!!! :laugh: M-Star Artist Extraordinaire.

ArtBird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
Da runny ones our da lories. :D da ova birdies wanted us to squirt an do a design on da walls. Don't worry you can put it on da eBay an sell as bird art!!!! Den da fat red fing will clean it up for you!!! :laugh: M-Star Artist Extraordinaire.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wtf: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: JAM

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey

:lol:

I bid $0.63

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
I didn't knows I could get a poma-granit hangover. :confused: -- Sunshine Senegal --Or maybe it was all dat cheez Ki kept feedin me all night. Whew! Ki is one wild birdie! Queen Sam, has your Mom figgered out you had comp-nee last night? My Mom couldn't unner-stan why I didn't want brek-fass. If I ever see another macroni wif cheez on it, I is gonna barf. Well, at least for today. Hey. Where is we gonna have da News Years Eve par-tay??? :dancing:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
We kin steel plain?
we jus make da plain a honarie bird...dey fly too...luv dem pwomaganets...almost az gud as mac an cheez...if weze party in Sydney we can have ice cweem cuz itz warm dere...mmmm.....ice cweem....

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I wants ta go to dis Sydney pwase! It wook wike a fun pwase to parrrtayyyy! Maybe I bwings sum ob my mommy and daddy expwensibe winezzz!! :hehe: :drinks42: :greet4: