• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Da Queen of Da Universe here with a special announcement

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
:xmas3: :ggjingle: :disco: :bounce7: :bridgette1: :patrelax: :birdance: :elfbird: :reindeer2:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
DA Queen here. wow tanks for coming burp...cuse me I ates too much KFC ..dose birdies know how to partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dat Red henchaman turned o ut to be da best entertainment..and dat Merlin can sure cut a rug when not flirtin dat is. I never knew dat big birdies like Milton da too could dance like dat...DA wittles all had fun too but I ate da most of anybirdie dere..what a smorgasbord. Tanks for da wonderful party everybirdie

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Who youse guys calling prewguent? I not a stupid birdie! -- Sunshine Senegal -- Yes, Ki and I was under da misel-toe, and the coffee table and da desk... That Ki some wild birdie! Nope, no eggies for me; jus lots and lots of Ki! I had a great time, handsome!

ArtBird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
Who youse guys calling prewguent? I not a stupid birdie! -- Sunshine Senegal -- Yes, Ki and I was under da misel-toe, and the coffee table and da desk... That Ki some wild birdie! Nope, no eggies for me; jus lots and lots of Ki! I had a great time, handsome!
:sennie: :o: Mi taiwfeddews hewtz...I wake up wit cheezuz all obew mi. :shy:

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey

Oh dat's good to know. I keeps tryin to get pwegnant and Audwee keeps tellin me no. Sometin about not same specie and both girls, but I try anyway.

Da ark gettin ready to go home now.

ArtBird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
Oh dat's good to know. I keeps tryin to get pwegnant and Audwee keeps tellin me no. Sometin about not same specie and both girls, but I try anyway.

Da ark gettin ready to go home now.
:sennie: Oh Boy I beddew get home befow momi get home fwom wowk- she mad she hab to wowk all da night! whil we bwirdys be naughty habin fun.
*OOOOOph!!* ....... :dancing: dat one big mowning Poop! Same colow as da pomegwanit! Dat Sunshine Sennie won dat wagew on who cud dwink da most. !
(oh-oh....hew we go agin......*Sunshine Sennie* *FLUUUUUFFFFfffffffff*)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
ER ah..My Mommy kinda freaked out right now...I hads my big morning poo and it was the size of lower Manhattan and den Maxwell had his big morning poo and wow...and den she noticed dat dere was a lot of poos around and now she wants to call that avian vet dude cause she tinks one of us pooed all dat poo...help!!!