• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Da Queen of Da Universe here with a special announcement

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
All birdies are invited to my place on Christmas Eve for a special birdie dinner dat includes Kentucky Fried Chicken, Chinese food and cheesies. You will be served on silver platters by da humans. If you have trouble with transportation let me know and I will get my friend Spock to teleport you over. Bring your own millet and hemp..(Elvis leave dat Mauwi Wowi stuff at home, we nearly had a riot here last time when your Mom found out you stoled her stash). Party like its gonna be 2014 all birdies welcome (maybe c hickens might wanna stay at home since we's having your relatives) Party hearty all my subjects!!! (We's feeding da humans lotsa dat tquila so dey won't know what's happening :hehe:) Entertainment by Lord Maxwell Studmuffin da singing tiel. queensdinner.jpg

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
All birdies are invited to my place on Christmas Eve for a special birdie dinner dat includes Kentucky Fried Chicken, Chinese food and cheesies. You will be served on silver platters by da humans. If you have trouble with transportation let me know and I will get my friend Spock to teleport you over. Bring your own millet and hemp..(Elvis leave dat Mauwi Wowi stuff at home, we nearly had a riot here last time when your Mom found out you stoled her stash). Party like its gonna be 2014 all birdies welcome (maybe c hickens might wanna stay at home since we's having your relatives) Party hearty all my subjects!!! (We's feeding da humans lotsa dat tquila so dey won't know what's happening :hehe:) Entertainment by Lord Maxwell Studmuffin da singing tiel. View attachment 163114
Samantha, tell Scottie to beam us up! Warp 5! Birdie, Bella, Cowboy and Gizmo. :heart:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
We need you 2 call Mr. Spock. We will be attending Da Queen's pardy. Our r.s.v.p. covers Sonny, Peeps, Theo, Indie, Jason, Charlie, Bosley, Chick Pea, Bonita, Gunther, Finn, Mistral, Chewy and Beekette. I tink dats everybird. Just mak shur de transporder is big enuf for all da birdies. If u want we shud bwing snax, pleez sai so. :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
We need you 2 call Mr. Spock. We will be attending Da Queen's pardy. Our r.s.v.p. covers Sonny, Peeps, Theo, Indie, Jason, Charlie, Bosley, Chick Pea, Bonita, Gunther, Finn, Mistral, Chewy and Beekette. I tink dats everybird. Just mak shur de transporder is big enuf for all da birdies. If u want we shud bwing snax, pleez sai so. :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:
Make it so, number 2 ( but Scotty's the one you really need to talk to)

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Iz dere gonna be wines at dis partay? My mommy neber gibes me any n I jus want a wittle taste! It make mommy happy and go woohoo...I want to woohoos too! Iz jus no fair da hoomans hab all the fun! I will also sewttle for da apple juice! Oh an yay for da cheeses dat da hoomans not wet us hab!! I will bring Mac n cheesies to put our feets in :roflmao:

ArtBird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
Ohwww...yes pweese, de bwirdeez dwinkz da gud stuff all da nite, an siiiiing!

I kin bwing some da Cheez dat I share wit alla bwirdees, and ima bwing some da best pwessies for da Queen..all wapped up in da lil box lik a gud pwessie. Dos I need to pwesent dis pwessie to da Queen ona da big wed piwwow? :xflove:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Sorry folks - MC and Secret are from the country . . . . . . I heard them talking about a ROAD TRIP!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Don't worry about da teleporter...Scotty and Spock are takin care of dem details. Also don't worry about da poops either..My Mom and dad are cleaning dem all up after along with all the Chinese food boxes, KFC boxes and Cheesie bags..Bring whatever snacks you want and also da entertainment too..maybe we should have a contest to see which birdie is da best act..Dat would be fun !!! Presents no needed..just lots of KFC...

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Don't worry about da teleporter...Scotty and Spock are takin care of dem details. Also don't worry about da poops either..My Mom and dad are cleaning dem all up after along with all the Chinese food boxes, KFC boxes and Cheesie bags..Bring whatever snacks you want and also da entertainment too..maybe we should have a contest to see which birdie is da best act..Dat would be fun !!! Presents no needed..just lots of KFC...
Maybe Roxynoodles's Sophie can do her pole dancing! No sure if dat fam'lh entertaimnent do. Birdie.

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
:rofl: .......:laugh: ....Elvis will be attending...he will be flying in on his private jet...and will honor the queen in person.:p..
PS: after cocktails :)hehe: ) there will be intertainment by THE rock star himself....ELVIS:cool5:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
ah cant wate to see all da gud birdies...course dere haz to be ice cweem...also all da rest of da flock will be coming with me...goalie :piedtiel: titan :irn: igor :tieln: mocha :tiel4: sky :budgie9: nimbus :budgie: and marley :budgie:

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
All birdies are invited to my place on Christmas Eve for a special birdie dinner dat includes Kentucky Fried Chicken, Chinese food and cheesies. You will be served on silver platters by da humans. If you have trouble with transportation let me know and I will get my friend Spock to teleport you over. Bring your own millet and hemp..(Elvis leave dat Mauwi Wowi stuff at home, we nearly had a riot here last time when your Mom found out you stoled her stash). Party like its gonna be 2014 all birdies welcome (maybe c hickens might wanna stay at home since we's having your relatives) Party hearty all my subjects!!! (We's feeding da humans lotsa dat tquila so dey won't know what's happening :hehe:) Entertainment by Lord Maxwell Studmuffin da singing tiel. View attachment 163114
I'm sodes coming!!! I gonna bring carrot!! :D And we gonna stay up soooo late (until I crash on your couch!)
And we gona have da sodes much fun!!Tanks for de invite!

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
Are yous gonna have CHEESE???? I no gets cheese!!