• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Da Queen of Da Universe here with a special announcement

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I bringings sum cheese and juices and dat Mac n cheesies! You shud try sum n no tell you mommy! Den you can sneeks sum bak in you tailfeavers for laters :D
Oh, dats gud ideaz!
I alzo stick dem up my nostrils and do da funny antler dance!!

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Oh, dats gud ideaz!
I alzo stick dem up my nostrils and do da funny antler dance!!
Hehehhe dat funny! You mommy migh tak you to da VET if you do dat! Den they fin all da cheeses! You can do dat dance at da partay for da entertainment...we shud hab a tawent show!

Kaylea

Real Name
Kaylea
awwww wish i could come.. :(

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Mom says I can't go if you is servin wiine wif da cheez. -- Sunshine Senegal -- She sez she not want drunk birdie. Queen Sam, where dere be wiines at da party?

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Mom says I can't go if you is servin wiine wif da cheez. -- Sunshine Senegal -- She sez she not want drunk birdie. Queen Sam, where dere be wiines at da party?
You lisstens to y our Mom? Wait till she falls asleep and teleport out..she will never know your'e gone! Dere won't be wines..only tequila for da humans to keep dem knocked out..lots a cheese, cheesies, all kindsa stuff

ArtBird

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
Hehehhe dat funny! You mommy migh tak you to da VET if you do dat! Den they fin all da cheeses! You can do dat dance at da partay for da entertainment...we shud hab a tawent show!
:sennie: One tim I shwedded da kweenex into da infwinitee sybbol an mommi sayz dat mi tawent to shwed da kweenex to infwinitee. I lik shwed da cheezees mow doh....

JAM

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
We need da sweet stuff cos we got da speshal fing on our tongue (mommy bit my tongue once, bad mommy) is dere da ice cream, maple syrup (mommy ses dat Canada is da original place for da syrup) and ova sweet fings for us???? M-Star

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
We need da sweet stuff cos we got da speshal fing on our tongue (mommy bit my tongue once, bad mommy) is dere da ice cream, maple syrup (mommy ses dat Canada is da original place for da syrup) and ova sweet fings for us???? M-Star
Ohs, mes will brings some cookie! De be scrumwpitious!!

ArtBird

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
:sennie: Oh yah!! sweetz pineopple tweets Fo da Bwirdies pweeze!!
Momi no gib me sum, I say Tawk To Da Wing! An den wen she on da fone I steew it!

You got bitz bakwoods! u s'possed to bitz u momis tong!