• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Curious Too

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton also has the bothersome habit (at least to me) of walking on the table in front of the TV while you're trying to watch it...again, with the incessant "I A PRETTY PRETTY BIRD"...:rolleyes:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Milton also has the bothersome habit (at least to me) of walking on the table in front of the TV while you're trying to watch it...again, with the incessant "I A PRETTY PRETTY BIRD"...:rolleyes:
How annoying and super adorable all at once!
I don´t have a TV in my living room. I think if I did, it would be impossible to watch it anyway :roflmao:

d_msparkles

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I’ve seen this video before but it still makes me laugh every time. It’s crazy to me that cockatoos are as common around Australia as pigeons are where I live.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:coffeescreen:

Yes, there´s something very cute about their little head bobbing out and that eye looking :roflmao:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I don´t have a TV in my living room. I think if I did, it would be impossible to watch it anyway :roflmao:
Milton seems to accept the TV in his room. (our bedroom)

Now the weather radio...that's a different story, all together. He tries to "out vocalize" the mechanical voice it has...he starts with his "OYIOYIOYIOYIOYI" and you can't hear the radio at all...when the emergency tone goes off, he'll yell, "STOP IT"....

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I love the new video even more than the last one. I think he even licked the camera. :rofl: Something about cockatoos and traffic cameras, or those less playing with traffic cones just crack me up! I watched the last traffic cam video so much my husband thought I'd lost it. :shy: I'm sure I'll watch this one just as much. :lol: