• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cuddle Bug Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
So I posted before about Marie and her cage issues which I have been working on and she does not bite me or run away however she does not step up in there. She is letting me pet her in the cage no problem and pick up her feet with out biting me. When I posted I think some people misunderstood how she was with me OUTSIDE of the cage.
I recorded one of our daily cuddle sessions :) She LOVES having her chrest petted and played with LOL

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Is she DNA'd? She seems very male to me. Female U2s tend to have lighter colored eyes and smaller beaks. Also, males tend to be slightly more aggressive and territorial. I would stop petting her (him) under the wings and on the back as those can be very sexually stimulating touches and can cause her (him) to be even more aggressive around the cage.

thebirdnerds

Real Name
Jennifer
Is she DNA'd? She seems very male to me. Female U2s tend to have lighter colored eyes and smaller beaks. Also, males tend to be slightly more aggressive and territorial. I would stop petting her (him) under the wings and on the back as those can be very sexually stimulating touches and can cause her (him) to be even more aggressive around the cage.
She is not DNAed as there is no need to. She is not longer aggressive inside her cage. I am well aware of where to pet here I was showing in the video how she will allow me to touch her everywhere if I want to. I think she is a male due to her size but I have always called her Marie and since she is painting herself pink I assume she like being refered to as a girl hahaha

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
LOL, maybe he has gender issues too. There is a M2 at the rescue that is definitely male, but likes to be called a "good girl" if you say "good boy!" he corrects you with "good GIIIRL".

thebirdnerds

Real Name
Jennifer
LOL thank you I love my baby :) She is so sweet, but she is not like that to other people, she is not aggressive to other people but she will hiss and do what ever she can to get away from them.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awwwwwwwwwwwwnow dats cute awww

Status
Not open for further replies.