• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Crested Geckos

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
As a lot of you know I'm planning on getting one crested Gecko in October hopefully. I would get one next weekend at Repticon, but I don't have enough $ yet and our upstairs AC is broken so I'm not sure the gecko would be okay in a somewhat hot enviroment. (we have window units and fans up there, it's going to cost over 1K to get it fixed). Anyways, who here has these beautiful little babies? I have researched like a mad women and have a amazon wish list titled gecko supplies lol for everything I need. I've already picked out where I want to get her from and such. Looking at Harlequin morphs, but they are all cute! Also I've already had her name picked out!!!

Last edited:

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
I have a gecko who's half crestie and half chahoua! :D

oh he/she is just so cute!!!! I really want to get one next weekend, but I'm going out of town for a day 2x in July and our AC being broken is another factor. I'd like to have some more $ by October so I can go all out on her!

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Crested geckos are my favorites. If I ever were to want that kind of pet, I would pick them.
Also I've already had her name picked out!!!
Do tell!

I have a gecko who's half crestie and half chahoua! :D

What a beauty! I've never heard of a chahoua.

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
her name is a secret for now lol, I'll tell you guys her name when I get her. :hehe: Chahoua's are just beautiful too! I would love those in the future.

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
A friend of mine coincidentally contacted me over the weekend about whether I knew of any reptile rescues because her son wants a gecko. I didn't realize there were reptile rescues but I found one near us. Maybe that could be an option for you too? Just a thought. I know little about reptiles but the prices seemed less with the rescue than from a store/breeder.