• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Crazy Merlin toy moment.....help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Ok, so I just witnessed something "interesting" with Merlin. I had ordered a few toys for him. I have been offering him toys and he will play with them a little bit and check them out. Today, I take this toy out of the package. It is big and has lots of rope and knots because I noticed he likes to chew on rope, especially after he eats. So, I hang the toy up on his playstand and he goes a little crazy!! He started pinning his eyes and almost talking! Then, he started bobbing his head up and down while pinning his eyes really fast. Then, I think he regurgitated! Then, he went back to just hanging out and playing with his other toy. He picked at the new toy for a minute and now is just playing with a different toy. Thoughts??

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Sounds like a very sexy toy to me. Whatever his exact thoughts were though, he found them very exciting. :rofl:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Sounds like a very sexy toy to me. Whatever his exact thoughts were though, he found them very exciting. :rofl:
I know, right? It was odd and obviously he was very stimulated. What is interesting is that he did the pinning, head bobbing, barfy face open mouth, then there was food in his mouth, then he checked out the toy then he just went back to normal!!

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I don't know why I put "help" on the thread title, except I guess I wanted to hear if anyone else's Amazons react to toys this way:)

LuvMyBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
You sure the head bob and yuck up was at the toy or was he looking at you? I'm having to back off spending much one on one time with Midori right now because he kept yucking up for me. I've not ever had one yuck up for a toy or such before ~ that I've seen anyway.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
You sure the head bob and yuck up was at the toy or was he looking at you? I'm having to back off spending much one on one time with Midori right now because he kept yucking up for me. I've not ever had one yuck up for a toy or such before ~ that I've seen anyway.

Well, it started immediately when I hung the toy on the hook on his play stand. So, I took it down and held it and showed it to him and he chewed on it for a minute so I hung it back up. Then he did the crazy behavior in question and then it was over and he was fine. So, I don't *think* it was me.....:eek:

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela

I just spit peppermint tea all over the computer screen!

One of my 'zons makes the same motions when I "baby talk" him too much. :o:

Status
Not open for further replies.