• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Crazy Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicklette

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Courtney
At night when we are sleeping Chiquita chatters. Sometimes it wakes me up. That bird is so noisy she even yaks in her sleep. I have to wear ear plugs just so I can sleep and I have to wear head sets so I can hear my movies that I watch. On and on and on all day long. If Boomer starts chattering Chiquita screams at her. Lol If Im on the phone she screams her head off. The other day I was on the phone with my bank trying to fix something on the internet and her cage is right by the computer and the lady I was talking to started cracking up because she said it sounded like someone was being murdered there.

My neighbor Eddie can hear Chiquita in her own house next door. She thinks it’s hilarious. Chiquita is one loud bird. Eddie came over one time to see my birds. She really likes them. When my birds are out they like to sit on the window ledge and Chiquita loves to scream out the window in the summer when it’s open.

Does anyone else have a bird that is this noisy?

Hay Kay

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Haylie
wow noisy! my sunny is noisy but so far no one has said they hear her next door (i think alex the white eyed is WAY LOUDER tho) lol. but yes my friends think talking to me is a treat they get to talk to sunny to

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
Wow. Even my Amazon lets me watch movies... not in the same room, but just one over.

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
Yes, once Chiquita gets going she doesn’t stop. In the afternoon she likes to have her singing episode. But she is a VERY loud bird. I love her though, I wouldn’t change her for anything.

Yes, I did hear suns are really noisy, same with amazons. Your lucky your amazon lets you watch movies, Chiquita is just too loud for me to hear it but I do love the headsets now. I can hear everything crystal clear now.

Hay Kay

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Haylie
wow - what bird people "put up with" lol. Yeah sunny lets us do most things other than sleep in past 8 and when my husband is on night shift (happens A LOT) her screaming is an issue she prefers to scream all day

Status
Not open for further replies.