• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cotton Crawlers & Highways Oh ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I think I may just go ahead and purchase one of these crawlers even though I've already make exorbitant parrot purchases this month. :dance4:Sachi and Emma seem to enjoy the feel of cotton on their toes and Sachi despises sisal. :confused:
I'm sure they'll enjoy this a lot more than any Get A Grip net.
They also seem to have nice swings, I wish I had noticed them before .. :huh:

Oh well..:dance4:

http://www.oliversgarden.com/

Crawlers and Nets
Navigation

Home
Our Gallery
Extra Large Toys
Large Toys
Medium Toys
Small Toys
Foot Toys
Crawlers, etc.
Oddballs
Boings
Swings
Sandy Perch
Food
EJ and D Designs
Shop in Person
Contact/Order

Olivers Crawler

Inspired by rows of fishing nets drying along coastal Nova Scotia roadways,
Oliver's Garden has incorporated the age old tradition of hand tying nets into a design that is sure to enrich the lives of your avian companions. Superior quality and attention to detail help to ensure a safe place for your parrot to play and get plenty of physical exercise.
While providing lots of climbing activity, adding toys to Oliver's Crawler
will further enhance the stimulating environment created by this 100% cotton
play area. Each comes complete with welded nickel plated o-rings in each corner and 2 heavy duty nickel plated quick links.

Cast your original “Oliver’s Crawler” as shown in our photos,
or let your imagination flow.

Small Crawler

The small crawler is made of ½” rope , knotted in 6” squares and is suitable for both small and medium birds
DIMENSIONS
38" long
24" wide
6" spacing
$85.00

Small Mini Crawler

This mini version of our small crawler is great for smaller play areas. Fun, fun, fun for small and medium birds!
DIMENSIONS
18" long
18" wide
6" spacing

$39.00

Large Crawler

Our large Crawler is skilfully crafted with 1” cotton rope and is cherished by bigger birds including the largest of Macaws and Cockatoos.
DIMENSIONS
54" long
36" wide
8.5" spacing
$135.00

Large Mini Crawler

We’ve down-sized our large Crawler so they can be enjoyed when space is limited. A great experience for you avian friend
DIMENSIONS
27" long
27" wide
8.5" spacing

$75.00

Oliver's Small Highway

This bright ½” rope is a great way to connect your birds cage to his Crawler or any play zone. Beautifully finished with nickel plated hardware it can also be hung from one end to make a fun climbing rope.
DIMENSIONS
3 feet long
(3 ropes Shown)
$17.00

Oliver's Large Highway

Use this 1” thick cotton rope highway to enlarge your bird’s play area. This top quality rope toy has four rings spread along it’s length to attach your favourite toys-something special for your bird.
DIMENSIONS
6 Feet long
$29.00

Rescue Rope
Our Rescue Rope is handcrafted with nickel plated hardware, acrylic rings and 1" cotton rope using traditional rope finishing techniques. The climbing activity it offers encourages flapping, swinging and above all, FUN! Hook it to the top of the cage and it can provide aging or handicapped birds an easy route to their cage tops as well.
DIMENSIONS
36" long
1" wide

Last edited:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Saemma, I was looking at them too a few weeks ago...some really nice things...might be a future purchase for me!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
I like those! Oliver's Garden has to be one of the cutest bird stores I have seen.

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
You will be thrilled with their Crawler and Highways....and they take custom size orders for the Rope Highways:)

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:omg: WANT!

them all!!!! :hehe:

They look awesome, I don't buy Sisal for mine either-they hate it under their feeties! :lol:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:omg::omg: The PINK swing with the GREY!! :faint:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
i made this for about $15.00 mango has had it about 9 months and its great . sure not as nice looking as those that cost $100.00 and more but does same job. and he loves it

Attachments

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Go for it Saemma! that is on my wishlist for Row and Cookie. Eventually I'll have two crawlers and two oddballs! And a few highways! My breeder has oddballs and highways all over from Olivers garden for her Macaw Bozart and they are very nicely made! I have a feeling i will be a regular at olivers garden!

Cory

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cory
The Crawlers and Highways have both been on my "list" for a while now. I will get some sooner or later too. :cool1:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:omg: WANT!

them all!!!! :hehe:

They look awesome, I don't buy Sisal for mine either-they hate it under their feeties! :lol:
COTTON definitely TRUMPS Sisal!!:dance4:

i made this for about $15.00 mango has had it about 9 months and its great . sure not as nice looking as those that cost $100.00 and more but does same job. and he loves it
Doll, Wowee!! That's so fun & Creative for Mango!:heart:

Go for it Saemma! that is on my wishlist for Row and Cookie. Eventually I'll have two crawlers and two oddballs! And a few highways! My breeder has oddballs and highways all over from Olivers garden for her Macaw Bozart and they are very nicely made! I have a feeling i will be a regular at olivers garden!
Woohoo!! Thanks for the headsup Emily!:dance4:
You will be thrilled with their Crawler and Highways....and they take custom size orders for the Rope Highways:)
Thanks Doris!!:D Custom and personnalized orders is added value in my books:highfive:..

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Custom and personnalized orders is added value in my books:highfive:..
Yes... Susan was nice enough to accommodate for a few of my requests as well :) She is so very lovely. I think that I might eventually have to get Charles his own Small Crawler as well!!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes... Susan was nice enough to accommodate for a few of my requests as well :) She is so very lovely. I think that I might eventually have to get Charles his own Small Crawler as well!!
Man,:D all your birdies have you wrapped around their talons Lotus..:rofl::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.