• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Corner Aviary

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I really have to go to bed. I have a meeting at work at 7 tomorow morning. :rofl:
But I saw this on ebay and wanted your guys' opinion. The more I think about it, the more I realize that 2 double flights are not very practical in my bird room, and I don't think they'd like being stacked. I thought this might be a good option though. I know that some corner type cages, but this one looks pretty spacious I think. I only have one corner that it would probably fit, but I have to measure it in the morning.
52"x42"Corner Aviary Bird Cage for bird & sugar glider - eBay (item 230395796257 end time Nov-11-09 15:05:18 PST)

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I've always viewed corner cages as rather tall and narrow. Not really good flight cages. Just my observation.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I've always viewed corner cages as rather tall and narrow. Not really good flight cages. Just my observation.
I have too. I have looked at them before and didn't think they would use all of the height.

Allison there is a huge sale this weekend at Bird Cages, Parrot Cage, Supplies, Bird Food, Toys - Love On The Wing
They have a huge selection of cages and very good prices on them normally and they will all be on sale. This is their annual sale and it is from 11-5 Sat and Sun. It is about a 45 minute drive from you

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
The height is great with the corner cages. They are a good width, like the one Allisson posted. A 40x40 is the corner parts of the cage that go againstt he wall the 52" part is that is the front part. Which is great width. And then add the height. I think the corner cage, other than being used for typically only corners of a wall, is a great cage.

Allison if you plan on getting that for your plets ir even Kei, I think it'd be great. VERY roomy for the species you have, and you can add SO MUCH to that cage, MANY happy huts, many many many many perches from rope, boings, wood perches, etc, and MANY toys, it would be a great cage.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I might have to hurry this decision along, and Harper is having trouble flying now. :(
I really like the one I posted, and I measured the corner it would go into and it looked like a decent size.
I have too. I have looked at them before and didn't think they would use all of the height.

Allison there is a huge sale this weekend at Bird Cages, Parrot Cage, Supplies, Bird Food, Toys - Love On The Wing
They have a huge selection of cages and very good prices on them normally and they will all be on sale. This is their annual sale and it is from 11-5 Sat and Sun. It is about a 45 minute drive from you
I have heard of them. I might have to check them out. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.